Understand the key to effective business management and gain a solid understanding of the business improvement cycle with the Business Administration course. This introductory course is endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education.
Business administration involves a wide range of organisational activities, from budget management to sales reporting and implementing policies. This course provides practical training on how to ensure effective business management and oversee all organisational operations successfully.
Throughout the course, learners will broaden their understanding of the principles of business administration, business relationship management and project management. They will also learn about the different levels of management, how each level functions and their business structure. On successful completion, learners will have gained valuable sales, marketing and negotiation skills, with the confidence to lead and supervise in all areas of business change and improvement.
- Kickstart your career with a certified qualification in Business and Administration
- Understand the hierarchical levels of management, their functions and characteristics
- Familiarise with the stages of business process management
- Learn the required skills, competencies and qualities of professional managers
- Be able to identify the key steps in the business process lifecycle
- Develop your understanding of project management principles and methodology
- Learn about the risks businesses face and how to manage them effectively
- Understand the fundamental principles of change management
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of organisational structure and how it affects organisational action
- Understand the role of the stakeholder and the key to effective stakeholder engagement
Module 01: Business Administration
- What is Business Administration?
- Business and Organisations
Module 02: Management of Business
- Characteristics of Management
- Management of Business
- The Evolution of Business and Management Studies
Module 03: Functions, Nature and Levels of Management
- Management Functions
- Nature of Management
- Levels of Management
Module 04: Characteristics of Professional Managers
- Characteristics of Professional Managers
- Differences between managers
- Decision Making, Effectiveness and Approaches to Leadership
- Motivating Role
Module 05: Business Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- The Business Process Life Cycle
- Business Analysis
Module 06: Different Phases of Business Process Lifecycle
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase
- The Execution Phase
Module 07: The Monitoring and Optimising Phase of Business Management
- The Monitoring Phase
- The Optimising Phase
- Lean Process Improvement and Six Sigma
Module 08: Project Management
- What is Project Management?
- The Five Process Groups
Module 09: Marketing, Sales and Negotiation
- Introduction to Marketing
- Knowing What You Sell
- Elements of Negotiation
Module 10: Leadership and Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Management
- Leadership Principles
- Critical Thinking
- Logical Thinking
- Characteristics of Critical Thinkers
- Some Facts and Information
Module 11: Business Relationship and Change Management
- The Relationship Cycle
- Problem-Solving Process
- Change Management
- Key Factors in Successful Change
Module 12: Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- The Seven HR Basics
- The HR Policy
Module 13: Risk Management
- Risk and Risk Management
- Establishing Risk Management Context
Module 14:Business Communications and Report Writing
- What is Business Communication?
- 7 C’s of Effective Communication
- Report Writing
- Essential Parts of a Business Report
Module 15: Accounting and Financial Management
- What is Accounting?
- Accounting Principles
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Financial Management
- Managerial Finance
- Accounting Terminology
Module 16: Payroll Management and Career Opportunity
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Career in Business and Administration
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the accreditation fee of £108.There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Who is this course for?
This introductory Business Administration course is suitable for professionals who are just starting out in this field and wish to gain practical skills and knowledge to boost their professional development. Our online courses are specially designed for distance learning, offering flexible virtual classroom modules that you can study at your own convenience.
On successful completion of this course, learners will have the practical skills and knowledge to fast track their career in business administration and boost their efficiency in overseeing all operational activities. This course is ideal for those who wish to kickstart a career in the following professions:
- Business Administrator
- Chief Operating Officer
- Business Development Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.