By studying for our Business Administration Level 3 qualification students learn the key administration concepts and a range of administrative procedures required to work in a business administration role. This course teaches a variety of different admin systems, incorporates the role of administration work within large and small corporations; whilst teaching what it takes to manage a successful team.
This Business Administration Level 3 qualification teaches learners a range of different techniques which are required to work in a company. This Business Administration Level 3 qualification course is aimed towards teaching of the skills and techniques needed to work in small team surroundings. The course teaches how to work in a company and complete basic administrative tasks to the highest level, as accurately and efficiently as possible. You will also learn tasks such as how to plan a meeting, how to work with others and invaluable administration skills.
Unit 1: Working in a business environment
- Understand the importance of working with others
- Know the benefits of diversity in a team
- Understand legislation in place relating to equality and diversity
- Maintaining security and confidentiality within an organisation
- How to protect data and information from security breaches
- Carry our risk assessments and understand how to deal with hazards in the workplace
Unit 2: Working with others in a team
- Understand how to support an organisation in achieving the goals and purpose which they set out to do
- Explain how to work as part of a team to achieve shared goals
- Analyse methods of communication used in a team
- Understand how to deal with issues that can occur in business teams
- Gather and use feedback to improve performance and productivity
Unit 3: Customer Service
- Deal with requests and queries in a professional manner
- Keep clients informed or progress and outcomes
- Work with colleagues to deal with requests
- Pass customers to other colleagues
- Understand why issues may occur and how to deal with these
- Understand the importance of consistence
- Understand how to continually work to high standards to improve customer relations
- Understand how to boost a client’s confidence in you and the organisation you represent
- Recognise the importance of customer retention and how not to lose clients
- Understand how to develop long-term relations with customers that creates loyalty
Unit 4: Planning and organising meetings
- Understand the role of the meeting planner, chair and minute-taker
- Assess and choose the right setting for meetings and ensure they are suitable
- Produce documents and information needed for meetings to take place
- Identify resources that are required for a meeting to take place
- Take minutes in a meeting to record outcomes
Unit 5: Producing documents in a business environment
- Understand different types of documents that may need to be produced in a business environment
- Understand the various styles that companies use to create documents
- Know of the resources and software packages that may be utilised to create quality documents
- Use images, charts and diagrams within a document to explain further information
- Check and analyse a document after completion to ensure that it is accurate and ready to be sent to external sources
Unit 6: Supervising a team in a business environment
- Understand the purpose and benefits of teamwork
- Methods of communication
- Understating group dynamics and playing to each person’s strengths
- Motivating and supporting a team in a business environment
Being prepared and working effectively in a corporate environment requires you to excel in a variety of areas. This unit will explain the different issues that you will need to understand when working in the fast-paced world of business. Business is very much about people and working as a team- so you need to appreciate things like confidentiality, teamwork and effective working relationships in order to become a valued member of the business you work for.
At the end of this unit you should have a much better understanding of the risk, security, sustainability and customs that are associated with this working role
Businesses require a group of people to work together and to do this you must have great communication skills. Some tasks are simply too large for one person to complete on their own so being able to communicate with colleagues and work as a team is essential to get the job done. There are many different ways to do this and you must understand the organisational structure to fully appreciate who to communicate with and how to work as a team.
In this unit we will explore communication within a business environment and the huge impact that this has on the success of any organisation.
Customer relationships and service is one of the most important aspects of any organisation. In this unit we will learn about the need for developing rapport and relations with clients in order to build a strong customer base who will return to purchase goods and services from the company.
Being able to tailor your approach and work closely with customers is required of all people in a business and those working in an administration role will usually have regular contact with the public. Being able to work with a wide variety of people is required to achieve your Business Administration Level 3 qualification and ensure you can give these people exactly the service they expect is the responsibility of all working for an organisation.
Having the ability to plan, prepare and organise meetings between different members of a team within a business is a vital skill required in business administration. In this unit we will cover the full organisational structure of meetings from planning to follow-ups as well as the successful participation in a business meeting. This can be somewhat daunting if you have never done this before so being able to work in a calm and sophisticated manner is essential at all times.
Armed with the skills taught in this unit you will have a much deeper understanding of how to get the most from meetings and ensure that they achieve the planned outcome.
This unit of the Business Administration Level 3 course will focus on the skills required to plan and create documents to a high quality these documents come in many forms such as reports, emails, letter, agendas, sales information etc. and will give an impression of your organisation at all times. Understanding how to create these documents in such a way as to give the best possible reflection on the organisation that you represent is critical to boosting the brand and lines of communication between your business and other companies or directly with customers.
Understanding how to manage a team and improve other people’s performance is very important in the business world. This will help you to get the most from those around you and to work as part of a strong team to ensure each person is performing to the best of their ability. By supporting, motivating and empowering your colleagues you will be able to form strong bonds and work as a team to achieve all of your combined and individual objectives.
Throughout this unit we will cover the skills and knowledge needed to do this as well as the various management styles that you may come across. Being able to do this and steer a team of people to work based objectives will ensure that you are a very valued member of any company.
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to or currently working in a business environment and wishing to gain a business administration qualification.
No experience required.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.