Oakwood Home Learning
Add to basket or enquire
By studying for our Business Administration Level 3 course students learn the key concepts and a range of administrative procedures required to work within a business. This course teaches a variety of different admin systems, incorporates the role of administration work within large and small corporations; whilst teaching what it takes to manage a successful team.
This Business Administration Level 3 course teaches learners a range of different techniques which are required to work in a company. This Business Administration Level 3 course course is aimed towards teaching of the skills and techniques needed to work in small team surroundings. The course teaches how to work in a company and complete basic administrative tasks to the highest level, as accurately and efficiently as possible. You will also learn tasks such as how to plan a meeting, how to work with others and invaluable administration skills.
Study Time: 100 hours
Enrolment length: 12 months
Course Format: Paper Based
Upon completion of this course students receive a Quality Licence Scheme Certificate.
All certification fees are included in your course fees.
Unit 1: Working in a business environment
- Understand the importance of working with others
- Know the benefits of diversity in a team
- Understand legislation in place relating to equality and diversity
- Maintaining security and confidentiality within an organisation
- How to protect data and information from security breaches
- Carry our risk assessments and understand how to deal with hazards in the workplace
Unit 2: Working with others in a team
- Understand how to support an organisation in achieving the goals and purpose which they set out to do
- Explain how to work as part of a team to achieve shared goals
- Analyse methods of communication used in a team
- Understand how to deal with issues that can occur in business teams
- Gather and use feedback to improve performance and productivity
Unit 3: Customer Service
- Deal with requests and queries in a professional manner
- Keep clients informed or progress and outcomes
- Work with colleagues to deal with requests
- Pass customers to other colleagues
- Understand why issues may occur and how to deal with these
- Understand the importance of consistency
- Understand how to continually work to high standards to improve customer relations
- Understand how to boost a client’s confidence in you and the organisation you represent
- Recognise the importance of customer retention and how not to lose clients
- Understand how to develop long-term relations with customers that creates loyalty
Unit 4: Planning and organising meetings
- Understand the role of the meeting planner, chair and minute-taker
- Assess and choose the right setting for meetings and ensure they are suitable
- Produce documents and information needed for meetings to take place
- Identify resources that are required for a meeting to take place
- Take minutes in a meeting to record outcomes
Unit 5: Producing documents in a business environment
- Understand different types of documents that may need to be produced in a business environment
- Understand the various styles that companies use to create documents
- Know of the resources and software packages that may be utilised to create quality documents
- Use images, charts and diagrams within a document to explain further information
- Check and analyse a document after completion to ensure that it is accurate and ready to be sent to external sources
Unit 6: Supervising a team in a business environment
- Understand the purpose and benefits of teamwork
- Methods of communication
- Understating group dynamics and playing to each person’s strengths
- Motivating and supporting a team in a business environment
- Assessing and giving feedback on performance for those in your team
This course is assessed through tutor marked assignments which must be sent to your tutor for marking. You will then be provided with feedback and a mark on your work from your tutor within 4 working days. After each assignment has been sent off and marked as complete you will have passed the course and will receive your certification.
All of the shipping costs for our courses are included in the enrolment fees and we offer worldwide shipping free of charge. This means you can get started on your course for much less without the hassle of paying expensive postage costs- you can leave these to us. All of our courses are printed, bound and shipped to you first class, within 1 working day, so you can get enrolled and get started on your new course in no time at all.
All of our courses come with full tutor support throughout so that you can benefit from the best education. Our tutor support team includes a number of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds- each one an expert in their own field with tutoring experience in abundance. Students at Oakwood are assigned a personal tutor who provides help and support throughout their course and will mark all of your assignments so that you have the personal touch of an industry expert there to help at all times. This tutor support is completely unlimited- which means you can contact your tutor and ask as many questions as you need when working through your course. With this support you will never feel alone on one of our courses and you will always be backed by a professionally qualified team dedicated to your success.
All of our courses are allocated plenty of time for students to complete their studies and all materials are self-led so that you can complete the course at your own pace. Should you require additional time on one of our courses you can extend your enrolment by 30 days for an additional fee of £60.
As well as this we operate a 14 day money back guarantee on every one of our qualifications- that’s how confident we are of how you will love studying with us!
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to or currently working in a business environment and wishing to gain a business administration certification.
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.