Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
Our Ultimate Administration bundle takes the best of practical and theoretical insights to help you understand the world of business administration. Through learning about process, presentation, problem solving, project management, payroll and finance you will become an effective and skilled administrator, acquiring key skills in a short space of time.
Our Microsoft Excel course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
- Different approaches including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
- To customize the Outlook interface
- How to compose and send emails that create the right impression
- To use Outlook to automate email management and monotonous tasks
- To manage appointments, meetings and tasks in your calendar
- How to prevent a build up of junk mail and improve your productivity
- About SharePoint structure, architecture and navigation
- The different levels of SharePoint access
- How to use SharePoint libraries, lists and organise and manage documents
- About using SharePoint in teams and workflows for business processes
- How to use SharePoint Business Intelligence and using SharePoint with Excel
- How to structure and plan your writing
- How to improve the flow of your writing and make your words easy to follow
- Crucial punctuation and grammar tips
- The importance of editing and using feedback
- PowerPoint terminology and rules of thumb
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create awesome transitions and animation
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
- Automating tasks in Word and using Macros
- Paragraph and Font formatting Using Tables, Graphs, Schedules, Images and Graphics
- How to Mail Merge
- Working collaboratively in Word
- Customising Word and coping with long documents
Basic Accounts UK:
- Key accounting terms
- How to structure a company
- Four different ways to structure your accounts
- How to keep track of your business costs and raise invoices
- How to deal with VAT
- The various taxes that affect your business and what they mean
- How to accurately read your accounts
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving:
- The core concepts of critical thinking and how they relate to business
- How to solve problems using simple but comprehensive frameworks
- How to gather supporting data in a time-efficient manner
- To compare different solutions that seem incomparable
- To make better business decisions that impact at a senior level
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are also CPD Accredited.
Who is this course for?
Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft practitioners
Recommended: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Word
Anyone looking to take their Office Administration Skills to the next level.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How would this qualification be named on my cv?
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us, At the end of your course, you will receive a certificate of attainment for each course in this bundle once they are all completed. Please note this is not a formal qualification such as a degree or Diploma. It will just be a certificate of completion for each one of the courses included in the bundle. Please let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Kind regardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there a certificate for completing this course and what would I put as the qualification on my CV please?
Good morning. Thank you for getting in touch. That is correct! At the end of your course, you will receive a certificate of attainment which will be CPD accredited. This will definitely help boost up your CV. Please let me know if you have any additional questions so we may assist. Kind regards.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long does access to this course last?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, You will have 12 months to complete the course. from the day of redemption. Let us know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Pls. clarify between your 2 replies to compatible devices for Word and PowerPoint: MAC - not compatible, you replied but then stated “any device” is.
Good morning Mark. I see, im afraid if you are using a Mac, the Word and Powerpoint will not be compatible with the version in the course as it's mainly for PC. except for the Microsoft Excel course which has 2011 and 2016 Mac version available. We advise for the course to be taken in computer/laptop as there will be exercised to download within the course. Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I use a MAC, can I do this course?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, I believe you can do the course however, you will have issues with the Word and Powerpoint course as these 2 courses are not compatible with a mac im afraid. Please let us know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Good afternoon I am not a student is this course available to me being over 50 years of age?
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us, Of course! this course for anyone who wishes to brush up and skills or for anyone that wishes to expand their knowledge and learn something new! Once you register, Excel with Business will send you log in details so you may start the course! Let us know if you have further questions so we may assist, ] Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, I'm thinking of a career change and an online course is the only option for me. Will this course help with finding a job?
Good afternoon! Thank you for contactin us, It would be a great start for a new career path, however, we do not guarantee the course will find you a job placement. It will help you expand your knowledge and hopefully prepare you for a future interview in this area. Let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can this course be completed on an iPad?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, That is correct! You can complete the course using any device as long as you have a good internet connection. Please let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I get a scholarship for this courses
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of attainment which will be the certificate of completion. Please note this will not be a formal qualification such as a degree, Diploma nor this will provide you with a scholarship. If you have further questions please let us know. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.