Add to basket or enquire
The Business Administration Advanced Training course is the perfect course for you if you want to gain a deep understanding of how the administration is applied in business organizations at the operational level.
Our online Business Administration Diploma Level 5 course has been designed according to the recent demands of the business sector. This course gives you an in-depth idea about the essential characteristics of managing information systems, business analysis techniques, financial management, and business management work-culture. Throughout the course, our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7.
Once you have successfully completed our course, you will achieve a Level 5 Diploma in Business Administration which not only acts as a stellar addition to your CV but also prepares you for your ideal career in business administration and management.
What will you learn in this Business Administration Advanced Training:
***Business Administration Advanced Training***
Module 01: Business Administration
- What is Business Administration?
- Business and Organisations
Module 02: Management of Business
- Characteristics of Management
- Management of Business
- The Evolution of Business and Management Studies
Module 03: Functions, Nature and Levels of Management
- Management Functions
- Nature of Management
- Levels of Management
Module 04: Characteristics of Professional Managers
- Characteristics of Professional Managers
- Differences between managers
- Decision Making, Effectiveness and Approaches to Leadership
- Motivating Role
Module 05: Business Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- The Business Process Life Cycle
- Business Analysis
Module 06: Different Phases of Business Process Lifecycle
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase
- The Execution Phase
Module 07: The Monitoring and Optimising Phase of Business Management
- The Monitoring Phase
- The Optimising Phase
- Lean Process Improvement and Six Sigma
Module 08: Project Management
- What is Project Management?
- The Five Process Groups
Module 09: Marketing, Sales and Negotiation
- Introduction to Marketing
- Knowing What You Sell
- Elements of Negotiation
Module 10: Leadership and Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Management
- Leadership Principles
- Critical Thinking
- Logical Thinking
- Characteristics of Critical Thinkers
- Some Facts and Information
Module 11: Business Relationship and Change Management
- The Relationship Cycle
- Problem-Solving Process
- Change Management
- Key Factors in Successful Change
Module 12: Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- The Seven HR Basics
- The HR Policy
Module 13: Risk Management
- Risk and Risk Management
- Establishing Risk Management Context
Module 14:Business Communications and Report Writing
- What is Business Communication?
- 7 C’s of Effective Communication
- Report Writing
- Essential Parts of a Business Report
Module 15: Accounting and Financial Management
- What is Accounting?
- Accounting Principles
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Financial Management
- Managerial Finance
- Accounting Terminology
Module 16: Payroll Management and Career Opportunity
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Career in Business and Administration
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
This Business Administration Advanced Training course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.