Add to basket or enquire
Business Accounting Diploma
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Accounting has become an essential part of business life, and the knowledge and skills that you will learn in your studies will give you a broader and more experienced view of business life.
For a business, nothing is more important than its finances. This Business Accounting Diploma course will provide you with a good understanding of business accounts, essential knowledge if you run a small business; are considering setting one up or need to learn more about company accounts for your current or future role.
Whether you are starting your own business or supplementing your understanding of accounting, this diploma course will help you understand accounting basics and give you meaningful financial tools to understand business.
It’s not easy deciding on a career path with so much uncertainty in the market place. One thing is for sure: with this qualification on your CV, you can offer financial expertise to countless businesses crying out for your skills.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Business Accounting Diploma
BOOKKEEPING AND PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Business Accounting Diploma by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This Diploma course will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Accounting will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Finance Controller
- Finance Manger
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Noah Jonas asked:
As an absolute beginner, will I be able to thoroughly understand the course?
Yes, We can assure that with the given materials and support as a beginner for accounting, this diploma course will help you to understand accounting basics and give you meaningful financial tools to understand the course in depth.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I purchase this on behalf of another person and still ensure that their name is shown on the certificate?
Yes, Kindly note that you can purchase the course and send us an E-mail with the details of the learner and we can create the logins accordingly. Kindly make sure to send us the correct name and the required details.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.