Add to basket or enquire
***ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER***
*-- 4 Courses Bundle - Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price; No Hidden Fees -- *
Kickstart your career & boost your employability by helping you discover your skills, talents and interests with our special Building Surveying Bundle . You’ll create a pathway to your ideal job as this course is designed to uplift your career in the relevant industry as a Building Surveyor. It provides professional training that employers are looking for in today’s workplaces.
The Building Surveying course provides quick methods for calculating project costs accurately, helping learners gain practical knowledge to manage the estimation process successfully.
This Building Surveying Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Building Surveyor Training
- Cost Estimation and Management for Construction
- Asbestos Awareness
- Workplace Health and Safety Advanced Diploma
Should you have any questions while studying this Building Surveying, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With the original certificate you get after completing your Building Surveying you will gain the CPD qualifications that will help you succeed out in the world and in your career.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Designed by highly skilled professionals, this course is an ideal qualification for construction project managers who are new to their role, and want to learn up-to-date strategies and techniques. Take your career to the next level and gain a wide range of transferable industry skills.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Management with our Building Surveying, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Building Surveying for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Management is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Building Surveying, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Building Surveying any time you want.
Enrol in our Building Surveying today and start learning.
Why buy this Building Surveying?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
-- Building Surveying --
**Building Surveyor Training**
Building Surveying - Module 01: Building Survey: An Introduction
- Building Survey
- A Brief Story
Building Surveying - Module 02: Building Law Principles
- Building Surveying - What is a Contract?
- Building Surveying - Essential Elements of Contracts
- Building Surveying - What are Building Contracts?
Building Surveying - Module 03: Building Procurement and Contract Administration
- Building Surveying - Parties and professionals in the construction process
- Building Surveying - Types of a contractual arrangement
- Building Surveying - Typical Contract Documents
Building Surveying - Module 04: Building Information Modelling
- Building Surveying - Introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building Surveying - BIM “Dimensions”
- Building Surveying - Stakeholders and BIM’s many roles
Building Surveying - Module 05: Building Technology
- Building Surveying - Introduction
- Building Surveying - Building Elements
- Building Surveying - Building Loads
Building Surveying - Module 06: The Procedure of Building Survey and Surveys of Historic Buildings
- Building Surveying - Inspection Procedures for House Survey
- Building Surveying - Detailed Procedures
- Building Surveying - Some Typical Defects in Residential Property
Building Surveying - Module 07: Beginning of the Survey: Foundation and In-depth Survey in Walls
- Building Surveying - Foundation
- Building Surveying - Choice of foundation
- Building Surveying - Types of foundation
Building Surveying - Module 08: Ground Level Investigation: Floors and Investigation Above the Ground: Roofs and Chimneys
- Building Surveying - Ground Level Investigation
- Building Surveying - Suspended Timber Floors
- Building Surveying - Solid Floors
Building Surveying - Module 09: Inspection of Joinery and Woodwork
- Building Surveying - Wood-boring Insects
- Building Surveying - Wood-rotting Fungi
- Building Surveying - Timber Frame Construction
Building Surveying - Module 10: Finishes and Surfaces of the Building
- Building Surveying - Finishes and Surfaces
- Building Surveying - Plaster Finishes
- Building Surveying - Other Wall and Ceiling Finishes
Building Surveying - Module 11: Services Inspection
- Building Surveying - Goodbye to the Loft Tank?
- Building Surveying - Electricity
- Building Surveying - Gas
Building Surveying - Module 12: Building Pathology
- Building Surveying - What is Building Pathology?
- Building Surveying - Cracking in buildings
- Building Surveying - Dampness in buildings
Building Surveying - Module 13: Building Adaption
- Building Surveying - What is Adaptation
- Building Surveying - Adaptability Criteria
Building Surveying - Module 14- Understanding Work Breakdown Structure
- Building Surveying - Work Breakdown Structure
- Building Surveying - Why use a Work Breakdown Structure as a surveyor.
Building Surveying - Module 15: Report Writing
- Building Surveying - Introduction
- Building Surveying - Presentation
Building Surveying - Module 16– Legal Aspects
- Building Surveying - Introduction
- Building Surveying - Negligence Defined
**Building Surveying - Cost Estimation and Management for Construction**
Building Surveying - Module 1- Introduction to Construction Management
- Building Surveying: Introduction
- Building Surveying: Market Size and Its Importance
- Building Surveying: Features of the Construction Industry
- Building Surveying: Productivity and Labour Quality
- Building Surveying: The Role of the Construction Supervisor
Building Surveying - Module 2 - Cost Estimation
- Building Surveying: What Is an Estimate?
- Building Surveying: The Main Types of Construction Cost Estimates
- Building Surveying: Conceptual Estimates
- Building Surveying: Preliminary Estimates and Cost Planning
- Building Surveying: Preparing Construction Estimates
- Building Surveying: Project Delivery Systems and Estimating
- Building Surveying: Estimates for Different Types of Contracts
- Building Surveying: Estimating Methods
- Building Surveying: Single-rate approximate estimating
- Building Surveying: Multiple-rate approximate estimating
- Building Surveying: Analytical estimating
- Building Surveying: Operational estimating
Building Surveying - Module 3 - Role of Cost Estimator and New Aspects of Cost Estimation
- Building Surveying: What Does an Estimator do?
- Building Surveying: Responsibilities of an Estimator
- Building Surveying: Skills You will Need
- Building Surveying: Career Prospects
Building Surveying - Module 4 - Elements and Factors influencing Cost Estimation
- Building Surveying: The Elements of a Construction Cost Estimate
- Building Surveying: Fundamental Factors of Construction Cost
Building Surveying - Module 5 - Cost Estimation in Construction Industry
- Building Surveying: What is project cost estimation?
- Building Surveying: Cost Estimate of a Construction Project
- Building Surveying: Estimation during the Project Report Stage and for Project Approval Execution Strategy
- Building Surveying: Estimating for Planning Bill of Quantities
- Building Surveying: Estimating for Planning and Scheduling
- Building Surveying: Estimation for Variations
- Building Surveying: What Makes a Good Cost Estimate?
Building Surveying - Module 6 - Cost Management
- Building Surveying: Cost Types
- Detailed Cost
- Tendering Cost Estimate
- Cost Estimate to Project Control
- Economic Analysis of Project Cost
- Cash flow Calculation
Building Surveying - Module 7 - Management of Material for construction
- Types of Materials
- Purchase of Materials and Equipment
- Planning and Control of Materials
- Stores and Inventory Control
- Importance of Material Management
- Issues Confronting Material Management
- Quality Specification
- Centralised versus Decentralised Purchasing
- Issues Relating to Storage and Material Handling Optimum level of inventory
- Receiving Inspection Record Keeping
- Material Handling and Equipment
- Material Management in Construction
**Building Surveying - Asbestos Awareness**
Building Surveying - Module 01: What is Asbestos?
- Asbestos - A Brief History
- Types of Asbestos
Building Surveying - Module 02: Health effects of Asbestos
- Why is Asbestos Dangerous?
- Asbestos Related Diseases
Building Surveying - Module 03: Asbestos Containing Materials and Their Properties
- Asbestos Containing Materials
- Asbestos Products
Building Surveying - Module 04: Management of Asbestos
- Am I at Risk?
- What Type of Information, Instruction and Training is Necessary?
Building Surveying - Module 05: Risk Assessments and Legislative requirements
- Risk Assessments and Plan of Work
- Legislative Requirements
- The Duty To Manage Asbestos
- Personal Protective Equipment
Building Surveying - Module 06: Asbestos Surveying
- Criteria for Needing an Asbestos Survey
- What is an Asbestos Survey?
- Types of Asbestos Survey
Building Surveying - Module 07: Bulk Sampling Procedures and Strategies
- Survey Strategy
- Bulk Sampling Strategy
- Bulk Sampling Procedures
- Material Assessment
Building Surveying - Module 08: Survey Report, Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Survey Report
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Building Surveying - Module 09: Personal Decontamination
- Decontamination Procedures
- Precautions to take around Asbestos in the Workplace
After studying the course materials of the Building Surveying you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Building Surveyingdoes not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Building Surveyingwas made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Building Surveying is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.