Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Building Surveying and Land Surveying will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Building Surveying and Land Surveying training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Building Surveying and Land Surveying course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Building Surveying and Land Surveying course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Building Surveying and Land Surveying course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course. The Building Surveying and Land Surveying course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Building Surveying and Land Surveying is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Building Surveying and Land Surveying when it suits you. Access the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Building Surveying and Land Surveying course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Building Surveying and Land Surveying now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Building Surveying and Land Surveying With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Building Surveying and Land Surveying
- Full one-year access to Building Surveying and Land Surveying Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Building Surveying and Land Surveying
- No hidden fees with the Building Surveying and Land Surveying
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Building Surveying and Land Surveying
- Study the Building Surveying and Land Surveying at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Building Surveying and Land Surveying
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Building Surveying and Land Surveying
- Study the Building Surveying and Land Surveying in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Building Surveying and Land Surveying
The Building Surveying and Land Surveying training course is delivered through Janets' online learning platform. Access the Building Surveying and Land Surveying content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Building Surveying and Land Surveying course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Building Surveying and Land Surveying Course Curriculum:
Building Surveying and Land Surveying Course has been developed with the following modules:
**Building Surveyor Training**
Module 01: Building Survey: An Introduction
- Building Survey
- A Brief Story
- Quality Initiatives for Housing
- Requirements of a Building Surveyor
Module 02: Building Law Principles
- What is a Contract?
- Essential Elements of Contracts
- What is Building Contracts?
- What is Contract Law?
- Principles of contract law
- Negligence and the duty of care
- Occupiers’ liability
- The Land Law
Module 03: Building Procurement and Contract Administration
- Parties and professionals in the construction process
- Types of a contractual arrangement
- Pre-contract Cost Control
- Tendering Procedure
- Contract Administration
Module 04: Building Information Modelling
- Introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- BIM “Dimensions”
- Stakeholders and BIM’s many roles
- Data Exchange and Interoperability
- BIM Implementation
Module 05: Building Technology
- Building Elements
- Building Loads
- The Functional Requirements of a Building
- Site Investigation and the type of Ground
Module 06: The Procedure of Building Survey and Surveys of Historic Buildings
- Inspection Procedures for House Survey
- Detailed Procedures
- Some Typical Defects in Residential Property
- Buildings of Special Interest
Module 07: Beginning of the Survey: Foundation and In-depth Survey in Walls
- Choice of foundation
- Types of foundation
- Design of foundation
- Subsoils of foundation
- Assessment of Damage of Foundation
- Drains and Foundations
- Mining and Filled Ground
- Landslips and Coastal Erosion
- Geological Survey Maps
- In-depth Survey in Walls
Module 08: Ground Level Investigation: Floors and Investigation Above the Ground: Roofs and Chimneys
- Ground Level Investigation
- Suspended Timber Floors
- Solid Floors
- Suspended Concrete Floors
- General Characteristics of Floors
- Investigation Above the Ground
- Life of Roof Coverings
- Examine Pitched Roofs
Module 09: Inspection of Joinery and Woodwork
- Wood-boring Insects
- Wood-rotting Fungi
- Timber Frame Construction
- Doors and Windows
- Skirtings, architraves and picture rails
- Cupboard fitments
Module 10: Finishes and Surfaces of the Building
- Finishes and Surfaces
- Plaster Finishes
- Other Wall and Ceiling Finishes
- Tiled Surfaces
- Exterior Finishes
- Risk, Probability and Asbestos
Module 11: Services Inspection
- Goodbye to the Loft Tank?
Module 12: Building Pathology
- What is Building Pathology?
- Cracking in buildings
- Dampness in buildings
- Deleterious materials
- Cladding failures
Module 13: Building Adaption
- What is Adaptation
- Adaptability Criteria
- Reasons for Adapting Buildings
- The Decision to Adapt a Building
- Adaptive reuses
- Lateral and vertical extensions
- Principles and aspects of Refurbishment
Module 14- Understanding Work Breakdown Structure
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Why use a Work Breakdown Structure as a surveyor.
- Work Breakdown Structure Guidelines
- Tools to Create a Work Breakdown Structure
Module 15: Report Writing
- Report Writing Criteria
- Arrangement Information
Module 16– Legal Aspects
- Negligence Defined
- Duty of Care
- Breach of Duty
Module 01: Introduction to Land Surveying
Module 02: Land Surveying Basics
Module 03: Land Surveying Instrumentation
Module 04: Land Surveying Methods and Techniques
Module 05: Topographic Surveying and Mapping
Module 06: Boundary Surveying
Module 07: Surveying Health and Safety
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course. After successfully passing the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Building Surveying and Land Surveying qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Building Surveying and Land Surveying is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Building Surveying and Land Surveying course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Building Surveying and Land Surveying is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Building Surveying and Land Surveying course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Building Surveying and Land Surveying is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Building Surveying and Land Surveying and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
mehmet koray asked:
How many chances do I have to enter the exam end of the course?
Hi Mehmet, Thanks for your interest. Please note that the learner will have only one chance to pass the exam. However, the learner can retake the exam by paying an additional amount. In addition to that, there will be a mock exam for practice purpose. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
mehmet koray asked:
Even if I wont complete the exam or I wont succeed of the exam, Will I be accredited?
Hi Mehmet, Thanks for your interest. Please note that in order to receive the accredited certificate the learner must pass the final exam. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, is this accredited? Thanks
Hi Alison, Good morning. Thank you for your interest. Yes, this course is accredited by CPD. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.