Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Learn new skills and develop your professional knowledge with the Building Quantity Surveying and learn from home at a pace that suits you. The Building Quantity Surveying has been expertly designed for you to complete through distance e-learning and achieve a professional qualification all without leaving your own home!
Successful completion of the Building Quantity Surveying will see you achieve a CPD certified qualification which will add significant weight to your CV and impress potential employers when applying for new jobs.
Once you enrol on the Building Quantity Surveying, you will have full course access for one year, meaning you are free to complete the Building Quantity Surveying at a pace that suits you. Enrol on the Building Quantity Surveying now and start studying using any internet-enabled device including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
With 24/7 student support offered to you on the Building Quantity Surveying, you can be sure of quick and comprehensive assistance whenever you need it.
Enrol now on the Building Quantity Surveying and get access to top-quality training modules which will cover the essential topics you need to excel in your chosen field and help push you towards your dream job!
Why Choose Building Quantity Surveying?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with IAO & CPD accredited qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Instant results upon completion of each assessment
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included
Here are the topics you will cover on the Building Quantity Surveying Course:
***Building Quantity Surveying***
- Module 1: Building Law Principles
- Module 2: Building Procurement and Contract Administration
- Module 3: Building Technology
- Module 4: Cost Estimation
- Module 5: Elements and Factors influencing Cost Estimation
- Module 6: Cost Management
- Module 7: Management of Material for construction
- Module 8: Building Pathology
- Module 9: Building Adaption
- Module 10: Report Writing
- Module 11: Legal Aspects
Once you have finished the learning stages in the course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34.
Who is this course for?
The Building Quantity Surveying has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Building Quantity Surveying.
Enrol on the Building Quantity Surveying and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Building Quantity Surveying with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Building Quantity Surveying without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Building Quantity Surveying online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.