Add to basket or enquire
What You Will Learn
- Gain a clear understanding of Azure Stack design
- Set up storage, network and compute services in Azure Stack
- Implement and run a hybrid cloud infrastructure with PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS services
- Get an overview of the automation options in Azure Stack
- Integrate Azure public services such as multi-factor authentication and Azure AD with Azure Stack
- Learn about the services available in the future
Azure Stack is all about creating fewer gaps between on-premise and public cloud application deployment. Azure Stack is the next logical evolution of Microsoft Cloud Services to create a true Hybrid Cloud-ready application.
This book provides an introduction to Microsoft Azure Stack and the Cloud First Approach. Starting with an introduction to Microsoft Azure Stack Architecture, the book will help you plan and deploy your Microsoft Azure Stack. Next, you will learn about the Network and Storage option in Microsoft Azure Stack and you'll create your own private cloud solution. Finally, you will understand how to integrate Public Cloud Services with Microsoft Azure Stack and extend it using the 3rd Party Resource Provider.
After reading the book, you will have a good understanding of an end-to-end process for designing, implementing, offering, and supporting cloud solutions for enterprises or service providers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.