By taking this course today, you will learn how to build a strong foundation in Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA and object-oriented Kotlin Programming.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Are you looking to boost your income as an Android Developer? Maybe you have a lot of app ideas but don't know where to start? Or you are seeking a career in Android Development and Kotlin Programming that will finally give you freedom and flexibility you have been looking for?
Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA and object-oriented Kotlin Programming with this tutorial and complete course.
- Build Android apps from scratch using Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA and Kotlin Programming language
- Upload your apps to Google Play and reach Millions of Android users
Content and Overview
This course will take you from knowing nothing about Android O app development to a complete Android developer in 5 weeks. You will learn the following:
- IntelliJ IDEA and build User Interface (Setup and walkthrough)
- Android Studio and build User Interface (Setup and walkthrough)
- Fundamentals of Kotlin Programming used to build Android apps
- Inputs, Buttons and Reactive (Tap) Interfaces
- Android Building blocks
- Variables, Arrays, Loops, ArrayLists, ListView
- Navigate between screens
- Passing information between screens
- Learn how professional android apps developers think and work
- Learn how to design android apps
- Build several amazing apps - Hands on
- Publish your apps on Google Play
- Build Sound Box app
- And Learn much more by Building Real World Apps ...
Android is known to be one of the most versatile and most used mobile operating system in the world. This is the age of mobile devices, and Android is at the top of the "food" chain.
Did You Know? Android is the primary operating system for over 90 tablets, for 6 E-Readers and 300 smartphones. There are over 1,460,800 apps in Google Play store and they’re growing at an astounding pace! Every day about 1.5 million Android devices are activated all around the world. About 60% of the apps available at the Google play store are absolutely free!
Why learn android development? Learning android development is both fun. It is said that by the year 2018, there will be about 4 billion android users, hence doubling the current market. It is safe to say that android development skills are the most sought out by employers and development agencies. If you have android development skills, you will not be short on job opportunities.
I teach this course in such a way the concepts and topics you'll learn are going to be ingrained in your memory because you will actually understand the ins and outs of android development and Kotlin Programming language. You will be learning by doing - hands on learning approach.
No Prior Experience is Required! This course is designed specifically for people who have ZERO prior experience in programming and have never even programmed a single thing before. It doesn’t matter if you have absolutely no idea about the basics (that is why I am here!), I will teach you everything you need to know about developing and programming in just 5 weeks. All you need is loads of passion, a hint of dedication, an internet connection and a laptop or PC. It’s that easy!!
Why choose this course?
If you do a quick google search, you'll find that Android OS runs on more mobile devices than any other mobile Operating System in the World! And the good news is, the trend is growing! This means your Android/Kotlin skills will always serve you well as more companies will be needing Android Developers to build apps. Can you see the potential of making a really good living by becoming an Android Developer?
Give yourself the competitive advantage by learning Android and Kotlin Today!
If you know Android and Kotlin, you'll always be competitive in the market. You will be at the top of the food chain!
What are the requirements?
- No programming experience is required
- You should be able to use a PC
- Drive for learning android app development and Kotlin
- Know Basic Computer Skills
What will I learn?
- Build sophisticated Android Oreo Apps using Kotlin
- Quickly master Kotlin Programming language
- Become a Confident Kotlin and Android Developer who is hirable
- NEW Content and Updates will be added to the course frequently
- FULL SUPPORT - Your answers will be answered promptly!
Who is the target audience?
- Recommended for people with no programming or app development experience
- Beginners and intermediate programmers alike will benefit from this course
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn app development and save money on development & outsourcing
- If you want to change your current career to Android/Kotlin Development this is for you
- Get Hands-On Android And Kotlin Development Skills
The Build Android And Kotlin Appswill cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Development Setup: Windows PC, MAC And Linux Ubuntu
Section 2 - Watch This: Update Development Tools
Section 3 - Introduction To Kotlin Programming Language
Section 4 - Kotlin: Operations And Operators
Section 5 - Kotlin Language: Decision Making - If, Else And Switch
Section 6 - Introduction To Classes And Objects: Object Oriented Programming In Kotlin
Section 7 - Advanced OOP In Kotlin
Section 8 - Introduction To Arrays And Advanced Data Structures: Collections And More
Section 9 - Kotlin: Introduction To I/O - Write, Read File - Storage
Section 10 - Introduction To Android Studio And Development Setup
Section 11 - Creating User Interface: Textviews, Buttons, Edittexts And More Ui Widgets
Section 12 - Creating User Interfaces: Part 2
Section 13 - Activities And Navigations
Section 14 - Introduction To Recyclerviews: Advanced Android Widgets
Section 15 - Storage In Android And Kotlin: Sharedpreferences, Database - Internal Storage
Section 16 - Connecting To The World: Connecting And Consuming JSON Data From The Internet
Section 17 - Firebase: Cloud Based Application Development
Section 18 - Let's Build A Developer Portfolio App
Section 19 - Build A Motivational App
Section 20 - Drawing On The Screen: Custom Views In Android
Section 21 - Let's Build A Breathe App
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for those who want to learn how to develop Android applications.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
This course is recommended for programmers and those who want to learn how to program Android applications.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.