As a busy developer, it's difficult to find time to learn a new programming language or framework. Insert Angular 5 Bootcamp FastTrack.
This course gets you up and running with Angular in less than three hours. You'll understand how Angular apps are laid out, how to create them from scratch, routing and be able to talk about Angular thoroughly.
If you are ready to add an in-demand skill to your toolbox, sign up and and I'll see you inside of the course!
StartCourse Overview (1:39)
Introduction To Angular
StartProject Demo (3:00)
PreviewOverview of Angular (13:52)
StartTools and Code Editor (2:52)
StartInitializing A New Angular Project (8:07)
StartAdding Routing To app.module.ts (7:56)
PreviewCompleting Routing Functionality (10:30)
Build An Ecommerce Site
StartAbout Page Layout (9:15)
StartMain Site Layout (12:51)
StartHome Page & Carousel Layout (9:59)
StartTurning On Routing (11:06)
PreviewCreating The Products Page (8:40)
StartDynamic Display of Products (8:22)
StartBackend Product Functionality and Styling (10:44)
StartCart Layout I (7:43)
StartCart Layout II (8:47)
StartCart Controller (8:54)
PreviewCart Styling (11:30)
StartCourse Summary (2:25)
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who has some knowledge with Express and wants to learn about this great framework and how it compares
- Anyone who wants to create modern RESTful APIs with NodeJs
- Anyone who wants to create dynamic websites with NodeJs
- You should know about HTML and CSS and probably have heard of Twitter Bootstrap
- This course will NOT show you how to setup your development environment (IDE, NodeJs, Git, etc.)
- Prior knowledge to a NoSQL database like MongoDB and RethinkDB is helpful but not required
- Windows, Mac, or Linux PC
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.