London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
- The Planning Process
- Need and system of Plans
- Steps in Developing the Near-Term Sales Plan
- Sales Forecasting
- How to measure cost behavior using the account analysis, high-low, visual-fit, and least-squares regression Methods?
Budget and Budgeting:
- Definition of Budget
- Strategic Focus of Budgeting
- What are the Advantages of Budgets?
- Management Support
- Time Coverage of Budgets
- Types of Budgets
Budgeting and Planning:
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting Process
- Why You Must Link Budgeting and Forecasting to Planning and Performance?
- Budget Participants and Budget Preparation Procedure.
- Participative Budgeting and Importance of Communication in Effective Planning Process.
- Building the Budgeting Model
- Prepare the budget structure
- Writing the budges
- Comprehensive (Master) Budgeting
- How to manage the cash Resource
- Objectives of Cash flow and Working Capital Management
- Cash flow Reporting
- What is Capital Expenditure?
- Nature of Capital Investment Decisions
- What is Capital Budget?
- Stages of Capital Budgeting Process
- Relevant Cash Flows
- Methods of Evaluating Capital Investments
Budgeting and control
- Flexible Budget and Overhead Analysis
- The advantages of the flexible budget approach over the static budget approach.
- Prepare a performance report for both variable and fixed overhead costs using the flexible budget approach.
- Use the flexible budget to prepare a variable overhead performance report containing only a spending variance
- Use the flexible budget to prepare a variable overhead performance report containing both a spending and an efficiency variance.
- Explain the significance of the denominator activity figure in determining the standard cost of a unity of product.
- Apply overhead cost to units of product in a standard cost system.
- Compute and interpret the fixed overhead budget and volume variances.
- Variances Investigation
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.