This British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training course aims to teach you all the housekeeping essentials, from roles and responsibilities to handling laundry and understanding cleaning products and room preparation procedures.
You will first begin with an introduction to chemical safety, including the chemicals you will use on a daily basis, before moving onto essential cleaning techniques and expected standards.
This includes dusting surfaces, cleaning glass, mirrors and speciality surfaces and what standards you need to maintain. You will also learn how to make your own cleaning supplies, which can be especially useful for people with allergies or those trying to stay environmentally-friendly.
To make this British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training course more accessible for you, we have ensured the British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training course content is packed into bite-sized modules and designed it for both part-time and full-time students. And if you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to answer any queries you may have through email.
If you’re looking for an exciting career change or would like to refresh the skills you already know, then this British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training course is the perfect course for you.
The primary learning objectives of the British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training are to:
- Explain different types of cleaning jobs from domestic cleaning to commercial and industrial cleaning.
- Help you familiarise with essential cleaning techniques and expected standards.
- Teach you how to execute cleaning and maintenance tasks at various places, such as residential areas or commercial areas.
- Provide advanced knowledge of essential cleaning equipment.
- Assist you in understanding how to perform carpet extraction cleaning, pest management and hard floor maintenance to the highest standard.
- Train you on how to meet the standards of maintenance and cleaning in health care facilities.
- Provide invaluable advice on writing a business plan for your cleaning company.
- Help you understand the cleaning industry from career prospects to starting your own cleaning business in the UK.
- Provide expert training and industry insights to help you earn your British Cleaning and Housekeeping Management certification and find higher-paid work and better employment opportunities.
Course Gate offers gift cards to all the wonderful students out there. We all are students in this vast world and need to learn new skills daily to achieve what we dream. With Course Gate Valentines Gift Card, you can wish your loved one along with the courses they need. This course could be a wonderful gift for you, your valentine and the people you love.
What will you learn in this British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training
- Cleaning Procedures
- Office Cleaning
- Entryways and lobbies
- Hard Floor Maintenance
- Floor Stripping
- Carpet Maintenance
- Carpet Extraction Cleaning
- Pest Management
- People with special needs
- Cleaning products
- Medical Cleaning
- Cleaning Business
- Tidying or Cleaning?
- Hiring Staff
- Writing Business Plan for Your Cleaning Company
- Ensuring Chemical Safety
- Introduction to Housekeeping
- Housekeeping Principles
- Understanding Staff Duties
- Inventory Control
- Planning & Organising the Housekeeping Department
- Understanding Budgeting
- Carpet Maintenance
- Wall, Ceiling and Window Cleaning and Maintenance
- Standard Operational Procedures in Hotel Housekeeping
- Laundry Operation in Hotel
- Health and Safety
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training course. This British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This British Cleaning Course and Housekeeping Management Training course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
On average how long can this course take to complete?
Hi Gill, Thanks for your query. The estimated course duration is 16 hours, however, you will get one year access to the course to complete. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
will i have a certificat at the end of the course ?
Hi Nino, Thanks for your query. Yes, upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate. The PDF certificate is included with the course price. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long can I access the content? Lifetime access or just one year??
Dear Eve, Good morning. You will have one year of access to the course. However, if you were unable to finish the course in one year we will extend the access for you. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.