Add to basket or enquire
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently.
This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRC Global Standards.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL
- Be able to define root cause analysis
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRC Global Standards
- Have explored some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform RCA and document it effectively
Stephen Holden:"The trainer was very informative and delivered the session in a relaxed and open way that got everybody involved."
Who is this course for?
- Technical & Quality Managers
- BRC Global Standards Professionals.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.