Staff Training Solutions
Branding Course Level 3
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body.
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. This Branding Course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, its features, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touch points
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
What is branding?
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- What is a Brand?
- Characteristics of a Strong Brand
- Identifying Your Products and Features
- Creating a Mission Statement
- Creating a Vision of the Future
Positioning Your Brand
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Writing a Style Statement
- Developing a Brand Name and Slogan
- Creating a Visual Identity
- Understanding Touch points
- Launching Your Brand
Performing a SWOT Analysis
The unit 3 covers the following topics:
- Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard
- Middleton’s Brand Matrix
- Interpreting Evaluation Results
- Understanding Brand Architecture
- Understanding Brand Extension
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed E-certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee.
Certificate of Completion from STS
Certificate of Completion from STS (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.