Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This newly launched CIArb E-Module enables those who do or do not have a legal background to understand or brush up on the different strategies of distinguishing between the dispute and the brand and consolidating the brand in times of disagreement.
It can be taken by anyone but will be especially useful for those businesses that rely strongly on brand and face different disputes regularly.
Learn and understand how to build and protect a meaningful and healthy brand in challenging commercial times.
What is covered within the syllabus?
- The way in which brands work;
- Public perception of brands;
- The anatomy of a dispute;
- Impact of disputes on brand;
- Separating the brand from the dispute;
- Making use of appropriate mechanisms in dispute resolution
What are the learning outcomes of the course?
- Identifying the different types and impact of disputes;
- Understanding of the significance and operation of brand;
- Being able to analyse the impact of disputes on brand;
- Developing core strategies to minimise brand damage;
- Working individually and collaboratively in protecting the brand.
Who is this course for?
There are no entry requirements. This course is intended for:
- Anyone who wants to understand how disputes can be channeled through appropriate mechanisms in the business, away from the brand, and how the brand can be promoted and consolidated.
- Employees working for corporations and SMEs who are at the forefront of dealing with disputes.
There are no entry requirements.
This course helps those who are interested in branding and developing their business growth. The skills learned here influence marketers and entrepreneurs.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.