Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
In this course, you will learn to build your brand and market your business and website with a blog, on-site optimization, social media, and relationships. You will also learn how to make the most of your WordPress blog, set up and use the most important social media outlets effectively and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders in your niche which will make you an authority, as well as supplying you with much-needed links to your site. By taking this course today, you will learn the secrets to get over a thousand visitors every day to your website!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
In order to create a successful web presence it's becoming increasingly important to "be everywhere". I can explain how to achieve this efficiently and without wasting time.
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- Website optimization for the search engines
- How to be active on social networks without spending too much time on them
- And, lastly, but by no means least, how to foster meaningful relationships with people in your niche – an often overlooked web marketing essential
This course will show you exactly how to do this with easy step-by-step instructions.
Social media can be a huge drain on your time and resources. This course will show you how to setup and use the most important social media outlets effectively and efficiently.
Finally, you'll learn how to setup and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders and others in your niche which will make you an authority as well as supplying you with much needed links to your site.
Marketing your business on the web today needn't be as confusing as it sometimes seems. This course will show you how to do it properly and how to enjoy it.
Brand Marketing Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
Topic 2 - The Groundwork On Your WordPress Site
- Google Analytics
- Creating An XML Sitemap And Registering With Google Webmaster Tools
- Creating A Contact Page And Getting On Google Maps
- Adding Social Media Share Buttons
- How To Speed Up WordPress
- More WordPress Plugins Suggestions
Topic 3 - Blogging And SEO
- On-Site Optimization
- Keyword Research For Site Title
- Creating A Blog Post
Topic 4 - Social Media
- Setting Up & Using Twitter
- Facebook Marketing: The Facebook Page And Like Box
- Using YouTube
- Hacking Social Media
Topic 5 - Relationships
- Guest Blogging
Topic 6 - Conclusion
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to build their brand.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.