Future Connect Training and Recruitment Ltd
Location & dates
Provides the knowledge and skills to set-up a computerised accounting system, prepare business documents, process a wide range of transactions from source documents and produce reconciliations and reports.
The qualification is made up of:
1 – Online Knowledge Test
1 – Examination
50 GLH (Guided Learning Hours)
120 hours TQT (Total Qualification Time)
This qualification is made up of the following units:
Principles of computerised accounting and VAT – M/508/5842
- Understand the basics of computerised accounting
- Understand terms used in accounting
- Recognise source documents and understand their purpose
- Understand the basics of the VAT system
- Understand HMRC VAT rules
- Understand the purpose of VAT accounts and the VAT return
Use a computerised accounting system – R/508/6627
- Set up a computerised accounting system
- Generate and use source documents
- Account for cash sales and sundry income
- Process customer receipts and refunds
- Process supplier payments and refunds
- Process payments through the bank current account
- Process petty cash transactions
- Reconcile the balance on the bank current account
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Generate reports
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping qualification is specifically aimed at learners who wish to further their studies of computerised accounting and gain a qualification at Level 2 of the regulated qualification framework, either from a point of no previous knowledge, or having already achieved the IAB Level 1 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping.
The qualification will also appeal to those learners who already have some practical knowledge and skills and wish to gain an accredited qualification in the subject of computerised accounting.
Owners of small businesses should also find the qualification useful as it gives coverage of the use of commercially available computerised software suitable for maintaining accounts for a small business.
No formal entry requirements
Can apply for job roles as Bookkeeper / Sales and purchase ledgers
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.