Add to basket or enquire
This bundle certification has combined two relevant courses to ensure that learners gain all the necessary knowledge required to fast track their career. The course includes an ABC Awards course and CPD course, which will help learners to gain a solid understanding of bookkeeping while developing their skills in Microsoft Excel to master everyday office tasks.
The Bookkeeping Course is a complete introduction to the role and responsibilities of a bookkeeper, including essential training on how to manage different bookkeeping systems. This training certification is ideal for aspiring bookkeepers who wish to gain the relevant numerical skills to kick-start their career. The course explores bookkeeping and accounting basics, such as VAT returns, deposits, the types of ledgers and the processes involved in manual bookkeeping. This course is endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education.
The Microsoft Excel for beginners Course is designed to provide full training on how to utilise Excel’s essential functions and features for everyday bookkeeping tasks. Learners will be guided step-by-step on how to perform basic calculations, modify and format worksheets, manage worksheets and much more. On successful completion, learners will have the confidence and skills to make full use of Excel’s beginner, intermediate and advanced features to boost their professional development.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Accountancy profession
- Be qualified to cater to clients’ accountancy needs
- Create profit and loss and balance sheets, debtors and creditors lists
- Save you time by doing your bookkeeping more efficiently and accurately
- Manage financial transactions and protect businesses from loss and damage
- Learn to maintain your accounting records to a higher standard
- Better manage the cash flow of your business
- Understand how quality bookkeeping management plays a vital role in running a business successfully
- Understand how to utilise Excel’s features for everyday bookkeeping tasks
- Learn how to format and modify a worksheet in Excel
- Be able to perform basic calculations and create simple formulas
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to save and share your work
Introduction to the course
- Manual System
- Computerised Systems
- How it Fits Together
The functionality of bookkeeping
- Trial Balance and Coding
- PNL Account and Balance Sheet
On a personal note
- AILE Personal
***Microsoft Excel For Beginners***
Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
Modifying a Worksheet
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
Formatting a Worksheet
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Format
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement from ABC & Certa Awards by paying the accreditation fee of £38. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Who is this course for?
This endorsed Bookkeeping Course is ideal for those looking to break into the financial accounting sector who wish to develop their practical knowledge. On successful completion, this recognised qualification will open a window of opportunities when it comes to working in this industry. Training is also essential for small to medium-sized business owners to manage accounts more efficiently. This entry-level introduction to bookkeeping requires no prior experience and is open to individuals from all academic backgrounds.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Taking this course will fast track your career and provide you with invaluable skills required for the following roles:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Assurance Manager
- Financial Assurance Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Budget Analyst
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.