Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? Also, it is a legal requirement to issue sales invoices and keep accounts records for a minimum of six years, so it is essential that businesses have an effective and manageable bookkeeping system in place. That's why there is a demand for qualified bookkeepers. And when you study with Global Edulink, you'll find it easier to get a job because you'll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV.
This course is designed to teach you the basic to advance rules of book-keeping and payroll management in easy stages so that you gradually build up your knowledge and confidence and eventually achieve complete mastery of the subject at this level. More importantly, you will be able to handle your own accounting records, or those of an employer, in a practical and professional manner.
It’s not easy deciding on a career path with so much uncertainty in the market place. One thing is for sure: with this qualification on your CV, you can offer financial expertise to countless businesses crying out for your skills.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
BOOKKEEPING AND PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Whether for your own business, or as an accounts assistant or accounting technician in an organisation’s finance department, showing that you have taken the time to learn how to accurately record financial purchases, sales and receipts will help you validate your abilities.
- Thisdiplomacourse will be of great interest to business owners and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Accounting will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Arron Kyle asked:
How I will be assessed? Is it through assignments or exams?
Kindly note that at the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.