Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 4 Diploma in Bookkeeping and Budgeting - Upon successful completion, a learner will get an Endorsed Certificate of Completion from TQUK. - 30 CPD Points
There are millions of Britain citizens struggling with debt. A lot of debt can be alleviated if you have the right tools. Level 4 Diploma in Bookkeeping & Budgeting will provide you with the tools you need to reduce or eliminate debt, understand Bookkeeping, Budgeting and determine budgeting and financial reporting to make financial stability you need.
Diploma in Bookkeeping and Budgeting teaches you the benefits of having a budget and how to build a budget that fits your needs, perform budgeting and make their reporting, and the key bookkeeping skills. You will discover how to cut costs, pay off debts, live within your budget, and manage/record your transactions. Money matters can be intimidating for even the smartest people. However, having a solid understanding of basic financial terms and methods is crucial to your career.
When terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP and extrapolation join the conversation, you will want to know what people are talking about, and you'll want to be able to participate in the discussion.
Bookkeeping and Budgeting Diploma Benefits - 60 CPD Points
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College (ILC).
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
Bookkeeping and Budgeting Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives of Level 4 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Budgeting course is:
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyse financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Discover how to establish financial goals
- Evaluate where financial cuts can be made
- Learn the basics about expenses
- Determine what tools you need to stick with your budget.
Level 4 Diploma in Bookkeeping and Budgeting is 60 credits Diploma.
To achieve a Level 4 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Budgeting learner must have to achieve 3 Units with 60 Credits.
Module 1: Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Basic Accounting Terminologies
- Understand Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Business
- Understand Financial Statements
- Understand Payroll Accounting Terminologies
- Understand End of Period Procedures
- Understand Financial Budgeting, Planning and Control
- Understand Auditing
Module 2: Record Management
- Understanding Records
- Management of Records
- Context I
- Context II
- Paper-Based Systems
- Electronic Records
- Hybrid Systems
- Appraisals & Systems
- Record Maintenance
Module 3: Budgets And Financial Reports
- Understand Basic Financial Terms
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing the Financial Statements
- Understanding Budgets
- Budgeting Made Ease
- Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Managing the Budget
- Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- A Glimpse into the Legal World
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manuals contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manuals.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 1 Week - 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hardcopy From ILC or ENDORSED certificate from the Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy Only)
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £39
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15 = £70
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy Only) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Bookkeeping and Budgeting the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Bookkeeping and Budgeting can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Bookkeeping and Budgeting Training Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Account Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
- Learners who have a genuine desire to succeed.
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
- Account Manager
- Finance Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.