Bookkeeping and Payroll course provides basic knowledge on how to administer accounting for payroll. This course is perfect if you operate a small business or you are planning for a career change and want to be effective at running your own company, and doing payroll in-house. The course offers insight into the skill set of a payroll practitioner who is aiming to advance their career.
- Gain an overall understanding of bookkeeping functions.
- Learn how to define debit and credit.
- Learn liability and asset accounts in payroll transactions.
- Learn how payroll practices can impact the cost of payroll within an organisation.
- Learn how to prepare payroll journal entries.
- Module 01: Principles
- Module 02: Overview of Internal Controls
- Module 03: Subsidiary Ledgers and Journals
- Module 04: Reconciliations
- Module 05: Correcting Entries
- Module 06: Sales Tax
- Module 07: Budgeting
- Module 08: Accounting for Merchandising
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Effective Bookkeeping and Payroll course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Effective Bookkeeping and Payroll.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is small business owners and those who want to start a business.
- Individuals who want a career change and understand financial aspects of business.
- Students in High School and University.
- The course is ideal for sales teams.
- Employees in corporate leadership.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Bookkeeper – £10.28 per hour
- Bookkeeper Payroll – £11.14 per hour
- Payroll Supervisor – £26,495 per hour
- Payroll Officer – £20,666 per annum
- Payroll Clerk – £18,127 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.