This course is a comprehensive guide, designed to help learners pursue a career in Bookkeeping or payroll management. In either of these roles you’ll be working as part of an accounts team. Daily duties could include: checking employees’ hours, processing holiday pay, calculating pay by cash, cheque or transfer, and this course will teach how to do all of this and much more.
Our Bookkeeping or payroll management offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING ESSENTIALS
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Basic Terminology
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- End of Period Procedures
- Budgets & Financial Reports
- QUICKBOOKS & PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security & Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll & Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Data Type
- QUICKBOOKS FOR SALES
- Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- MOCK EXAM
- FINAL EXAM
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
This course has been created for those hoping to work in Bookkeeping and Payroll management.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
With this course, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.