There are many Bookkeeping and Payroll positions open to qualified candidates, so it’s a great choice if you want stable employment. Both Bookkeeping and Payroll Management involve keeping accurate records and maintaining an effective system to do so. That’s why we’ve created this Bookkeeping and Payroll Management course, so you can develop a broad understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved. Kick start a career in Bookkeeping or Payroll Management today.
At South London College, we aim to provide everything you need to learn effectively, with our convenient online platform. Everyone should have the opportunity to learn and develop, no matter what their situation, so our course material is produced by skilled teachers, who have years of experience. Students can request support from a tutor whenever they need it and can access the learning portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities involved in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
- Understand the payroll process in depth
- Understand how to set up a chart of accounts
- Understand how to maintain records
- Understand data entry in depth
1. MODULE 01
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
2. MODULE 02
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
3. MODULE 03
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
4. MODULE 04
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
5. MODULE 05
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
6. MODULE 06
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
7. MODULE 07
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
8. MODULE HANDOUTS
- Module Handouts- Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
9. ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Business Accounting
10. REFERENCE BOOKS
- Reference Books- Business Accounting
From the date you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to a personalised online study platform. The course is designed so you can go at your own pace and can complete the course in stages, revisiting at any time.
Method of assessment:
Learners will be assessed by online multiple choice exam at the end of the course. The exam is marked instantly, so you will know how you have done straight away.
Upon successfully completing the course, you will be awarded a Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management.
Who is this course for?
This course is a comprehensive diploma so would be suitable for beginners or those with more experience, having experience with data entry and management would be an advantage, but is not necessary.
- Learners should be age 16 or over
- For practical purposes, learners will need to have a good grasp of English, Maths and ICT
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.