Add to basket or enquire
This bookkeeping course covers the three main areas of finance and accounting. Learn about the income statement, profit and loss statement and what to look out for in business meetings. Take this course and impress your colleagues with your financial knowledge. Learn to value understand what makes a company tick and get fast-tracked up the promotion ladder.
- Includes 19 lectures and over an hour of video content
- Learn to value understand what makes a company tick and get fast-tracked up the promotion ladder.
- Impress your colleagues with your financial knowledge.
- Learn about the 3 main areas of finance and accounting.
This course is suited to anybody who is planning a start-up business or who wants to be taken seriously by their colleagues and bosses. It's also ideal for entrepreneurs who want to quickly learn the language of business as well managers, directors and Vice Presidents. It will help you to convert your ambitions within business into real life feasible strategies.
Chris is a Coaching Finance specialist and is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, Institute of directors, the Chartered Management Institute and Global Management Accountant. He has been in Financial Director roles for over 20 years and the last seven years were spent as the Managing Director of one of Boeing Aircraft's UK subsidiaries.
Accounting and Balancing
- Course Handbook
- First Transactions
- T Accounts intro
- T-Accounts conclusion
- Trial; Balance
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
Accounting and Assets
- Blance Sheet Variations
- Accounts in practise
- Accruals Accounting
- Accuals Accounting Fixes
- Accounts Receivable
- Course Notes
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Stock and WIP full
- Sales budgeting
- Budgeting overview
- Gross Profits and Budgeting
- Budgeting compared with actuals
- Rounding Errors
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
Suitable for anybody who is planning a start-up business, as well as entrepreneurs who want to quickly learn the language of business.
This course has no prerequisites
Become an expert in Bookkeeping
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.