UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
CPD Accredited Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping Skills -Accounting and Bookkeeping: The Best Selling Certificate with a 100% Pass rate.
Assessment: Quiz Based MCQs & 3 CPD Points/ Credits
Accounting and Bookkeeping certification is one of the basic need for Accountancy professionals.
Enhance the knowledge and skills of Accounting and Bookkeeping through training provided by UK Professional Development Academy (UKPDA), and gain Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping Skills.
The UKPDA has successfully included the Book-keeping certification program into an online portal and now offers the candidates a golden opportunity to enrol on Basic Bookkeeping Training course to understand the basic accounting terminologies, keep the track record of business account receivables, account payable and their importance in the organisation.
The training manual also includes information about the balance sheet and other financial statements, creating a budget and a brief description of internal and external auditing.
Why you choose us
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Assessment resources accessible through our Online Learning Platform 24/7.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course material can be in the PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format, and includes Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the online course.
- Accredited CPD Certificate
Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping Skills (CPD) Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives of Basic Book Keeping Skills are to:
- Understand the basic terminology of accounting.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilise the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Basic Book Keeping Skills Training Modules
- Basic Accounting Terminologies
- Understand Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Business
- Understand Financial Statements
- Understand Payroll Accounting Terminologies
- Understand End of Period Procedures
- Understand Financial Budgeting, Planning and Control
- Understand Auditing
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, a learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, you will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically, and you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting the Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (a test for practice - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 1 Week. But, it is a self-paced course - the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £40 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
The CPD Basic Book-keeping Training course is purposely designed for the Account managers, Payroll Manager, Accountants, and Business Holders.
Without any prior knowledge in Accounting and Book-keeping, the learners can take this course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Accounting and Book-keeping can take the course. There are no specific dates or deadlines for admission and you can enroll anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Basic Bookkeeping Skills Training Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Accounting and Book-keeping is required.
Students seeking to enroll for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course / training, Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping Skills you will be able to equip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.