Add to basket or enquire
Learn the importance of, and how to use body language in the workplace from world-class speaker, trainer, #1 best selling author, and communications expert TJ Walker.
- 1: Quick Wins - You Will Look Your Best on FaceTime, Skype, Facebook Live 01:52
- 2: Never Let These Two Classic Body Language Blunders Slow You Down 03:11
- 3: The Ultimate Tricky Body Language - Touching 02:16
- 4: Big Picture - Make Everyone You Work With Feel Comfortable Working With You 02:31
- 5: Your Nerves Will Never Show Again in the Workplace 02:17
- 6: You'll Never Fall for These Body Language Myths Again 07:13
- 7: Here Is Exactly What to Do With Your Hands 05:30
- 8: The Composed, Confident Video Star 10:04
- 9: Never Spotlight Your Blunders and Mistakes Again 04:53
- 10: You are Now Ready for Prime Time TV 04:22
- 11: The Number 1 Tip for Curing Body Language Problems Is... 05:08
- 12: The Real Way to Improve Your Body Language Confidence 02:23
- 13: Great Body Language for Your Presentations 11:13
- 14: PowerPoint Will Never Turn You Into a Robotic Bore Again 03:38
- 15: Confident Briefing to Colleagues and Others 01:33
- 16: Keynote Speeches Will Showcase Your Calm and Confidence 03:57
- 17: Use a TelePrompTer Like a Network News Anchor 07:37
- 18: Networking Like a Pro, Not a Wall Flower 03:04
- 19: Handshakes, Greetings and Hellos with Poise 03:49
- 20: Once Last Chance for a Body Language Personal Critique.... 01:23
- 21: Making Sure Your Clothes are Communicating Your Positive Story 04:56
- 22: Your Body Language Partner - The Friendly Spotter 01:51
- 23: Conclusion - Congratulations - You are Now Master of Your Own Body Language 01:28
Body language in the workplace has never been more important, more complicate or more confusing. TJ Walker, a world class presentation skills and body language expert to executives around the world, is here to guide you on how to handle yourself(and your body) in every workplace situation.
Body Language in the Workplace reflects the modern reality that executives and workers need to convey comfort and authority not just in face-to-face meetings and presentations, but also in on-demand and live video communications on Skype, Facetime, YouTube, Zoom, WebEx and other platforms.
This body language course will give you all the tools you need to interact with customers, clients, colleagues and bosses in the modern workplace.
You will never need to feel awkward or uncomfortable in the workplace again. You can look and feel as comfortable conducting a meeting on Skype video or giving a keynote presentation as you are talking to your best friend.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
- Come across as comfortable, confident and relaxed in any work setting
- Display excellent body language in the workplace
- Come across authoritative on Skype video, TV and other on-camera work opportunities
- Exude leadership when speaking and presenting
About Your Instructor
TJ Walker has created numerous best-selling courses in the fields of personal development, public speaking, presentation skills, media training and communication skills.
Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting public speaking training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament. He has conducted presentation and media training workshops on six continents in more than two dozen countries.
His book, "Secret to Foolproof Presentations" was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller.
Walker is also the author of "Media Training AZ" and "Media Training Success." Walker's Facebook page "TJ Walker Speak to Influence" is the #1 page for 7-day a week video tutorials on how to be a better public speaker and communicator.
In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
Walker was a merit scholar at Duke University where he graduated magna cum laude.
More Courses Available from TJ Walker
Checkout additional courses from TJ Walker available on this network. Just enter TJ Walker in the Search Box. Here is a list of courses from TJ Walker:
- Winning Communication Skills for Telephone, Conference Calls
- Create Inexpensive Talking Head Videos
- Public Speaking Mastery in One Hour
- The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills
- Persuasion in Business Communications
- Listening Skills - The Ultimate Workplace Soft Skills
- Body Language in the Workplace
- Public Speaking for Beginners
- Presentation Skills for Beginners
- Communication Skills for Beginners
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.