Active Recruitment Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
An entry to blood transfusions for staff that require the understanding of the process of blood transfusion. This also includes real life scenarios that help support patients who have required a transfusion in the past.
This course develops an understanding of the Blood Transfusion process for learners who are not directly involved with this process to widen their broad understanding of the subject.
- Name the different blood groups and describe the importance of the correct blood group
- List different types of blood products and name at least one purpose of each type of blood product
- Describe how someone’s blood group is determined
- Explain why blood transfusions are sometimes clinically necessary
- Briefly describe the risks and benefits associated with blood transfusions
- Describe alternatives to blood transfusions
- Briefly describe the process associated with collecting a blood sample
- Briefly describe the concerns patients may have
- Explain why it is important to gain the patient’s consent for a blood transfusion
Who is this course for?
Anyone, But Particularly Those Who Are Not Normally Directly Involved In This Process To Broaden Their Understanding.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Wiil i get a certificate?
Hi Alanis, yes once you've passed the exam you will be able to download your certificate which is included in the price. Kind regards, Active RecruitmentThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.