Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Biochemistry is the branch of science that explores the chemical processes within and related to living organisms. Today, Biochemistry is used to find solutions to more efficient industrial processes that can help protect the environment and open up many economic opportunities. There are more than 550 bioscience companies in the UK, and these companies create employment for over 40000 people annually.
This Level 4 Biochemistry course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO (with 120 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Biochemistry substantial and easier than ever!
With the finest and award-winning Biochemistry course, you can take your professional skills to a whole new phase! Don't waste time on ineffective learning; instead, study Biochemistry and benefit from an expertly designed, cost-effective training experience. Through the Biochemistry online training course, learn from industry experts and easily equip yourself with the practical knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your chosen career.
The biochemistry course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. This biochemistry course focuses on the fundamentals of biochemistry and cells. Subsequently, the biochemistry course will educate you on the foundation of organic chemistry and biomolecules. Likewise, you will develop knowledge of protein’s functions, formations, structure, and purification with this comprehensive biochemistry course. Moreover, the biochemistry course encompasses the role of genetics, gene, cloning, and mutation. Besides, along with the biochemistry course, you will illustrate the perception of metabolism, enzymes, hormones, and digestion. Overall, completing this biochemistry course will help you master every aspect of biochemistry.
Key Topics to Be Covered in this Biochemistry course
- Introductions to biochemistry and cellular studies
- Structures of cells and chemical compounds
- Understanding the functions and dynamics of natural proteins
- Importance of DNA and nucleic acids in the body
- Inner workings of the metabolism and chemical structures in the body
What will I learn from this Biochemistry course?
- Understand what biochemistry and organism is
- Deepen your knowledge of molecular and cellular biology
- Fundamentals of organic chemistry, biomolecules, and nucleic acids
- Familiarise with genetics, gene, cloning, and mutation
- Strengthen knowledge on metabolism and its attributes
On top of everything, you will get a certificate that includes 120 CPD points which will help make a mark for yourself in the competitive job market. This certificate will also help you create an impression of self-reliance and dedication that will surely attract prospective employers to prioritise your job application. So, enrol in this Biochemistry course today and open doors to enchanting career opportunities ahead.
Experts created the Biochemistry course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the Biochemistry course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Biochemistry course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Biochemistry course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Biochemistry course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Biochemistry Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Biochemistry course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Biochemistry program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Biochemistry course:
Module 01: Introduction to Biochemistry
- What is Biochemistry?
- Molecular Biology
- Cellular Biology
Module 02: Introduction to Cells
- What Is a Cell?
- Structure of Cell
- Cell Membrane
- Chromosomes and Genes
Module 03: Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds
- Structure of Organic Compounds
- Functional Group
Module 04: Biomolecules
- Amino Acids
Module 05: Protein
- Protein Function
- Types of Protein
- Protein Formation
- Protein Structure
- Protein Purification
Module 06: Biomolecules of Nucleic Acids
- Nucleic Acids
Module 07: Genetics
Module 08: Metabolism
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Biochemistry course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 99 GBP inside the UK
- 109 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD & IAO
Upon finishing the Biochemistry course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Biochemistry Course Right for You?
The Biochemistry course is primarily for motivated learners looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Anyone of any academic background can enrol on this Biochemistry course. However, this course is preferable for:
- Recent Graduates
- Aspiring Biochemists
- Individuals working in the relevant field
The Biochemistry software does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Biochemistry course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Biochemistry course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
Enrolling on this Biochemistry course can lead you to the following career paths
- Biochemistry Analyst
- Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist
- Biochemistry Technical Specialist
- Associate Practitioner – Biochemistry
- Customer Service Associate – Biochemistry
And many more!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.