Thornton & Lowe
Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
Delivered by an experienced Bid Manager, our Bid Writing workshop focuses on how to write and develop the content of a bid. This interactive session, which includes practical exercises, covers understanding the buyer, bid writing and presentation.
This 1 day Bid Writing training course covers:
Understanding the Buyer
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the PQQ or tender arrives; what do we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature - getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification - tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ - ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Keep it clear, concise and easy to read
- Use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents
The cost of the training is £305+VAT (discounts are available for multiple bookings). This includes all course material, lunch and refreshments throughout the day. A 10% early bird discount is available until 1 month before the course date.
Who is this course for?
Our training is open to anyone at any level within your organisation, commercial or charitable, who is involved in the tender process and who is looking to improve your company’s success rate. Attendees may also want to brush up on their bid writing skills and discover what contracting authorities look for in a winning submission. Either way, our training will provide a great framework for you to build on in a friendly, hands-on learning environment.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.