Add to basket or enquire
If you’re a cycling enthusiast, learn how to take care of your beloved bicycle at home with the Bicycle Repair self-paced course from Skill-Up. This Bicycle Repair course has been expertly designed to allow bicycle owners to maintain and repair their bicycles at home, so they can avoid expensive repair bills and get back on their bikes as soon as possible!
Learn how to keep your bicycles robust, durable and fit. Bicycle Repair course is a comprehensive approach that makes you understand how to maintain bicycle and repair your bicycle so that your bicycle works efficiently and lasts long. You'll get knowledge from basic-engine to troubleshooting –all in complete synchronisation, things will no longer confuse you or seem tough!
In around four and a half hours, you can complete the Bicycle Repair course and feel confident tackling any problems you may have with your bicycle. Get step-by-step instructions on how to care for each part of your bicycle to ensure it’s always running smoothly and is in top condition.
The Bicycle Repair course will teach you the skills of a qualified bicycle mechanic to ensure your bike is maintained to a professional standard. Learn how to put together the perfect bike toolkit so that you’re always ready to fix your bicycle at a moment’s notice.
Why choose Bicycle Repair Course?
- 100% online program
- No time limits. learn at your own pace.
- Expert Instructors/Professional Trainers
- A multinational student base
- Video lessons
- Further reading where necessary
- Up-to-date curriculum and effective guidelines.
- CPD Accredited Certification.
- Instant Digital Certificate (Hardcopy available on-demand)
Learning Benefits of Bicycle Repair:
- Learn about the different parts of the bike and how they all work together
- Discover what you need in your bike maintenance toolkit and what each tool should be used for
- Understand how to inspect your bike for damage or problems
- Discover how to keep your bike in perfect condition at all times
- Gain a deeper understanding of each part of your bike including the steering, pedals, tires, and frame
- Learn how to care for your bicycle’s chain
- Discover how to ensure your brakes are in optimal condition
- Learn about your bike’s steering system and how to look after it
****Course Curriculum ****
Module 1: Know Your Bike
- Know Your Bike
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Bike
- The Physics of Bike
- The ‘M’Check
- Things to Look Out For in the ‘M’ Check
Module 2: Regular Bicycle Maintenance
- Surveying the Bike for Structural Damage
- Kicking the Tires
- Cleaning the Bike
- Giving the Bike a Lube Job
- Tightening Up
- Deep Cleaning the Chain
- Truing the Wheels
- Replacing Cables and Housing
- Overhauling the Hubs
- Overhauling the Headset
Module 3: Tyre
- Types of Tyres
- Common Problems Related to Tyres
- How to Repair a Flat Tyre
- How to Replace a Flat Tyre
Module 4: The Wheels
- Common Problems Related to the Wheels
- How to Replace a Wheel
- Hub Care
Module 5: The Brakes
- Common Problems Related to the Brakes
- How to Adjust the brakes
- How to Replace Brake Pads
Module 6: Saddles & Seat Posts
- How to Replace a Saddle
- How to Adjust a Saddle
Module 7: The Chain
- Common Problems Related to the Chain
- How to Replace the Chain
- Care of the Chain
Module 8: The Steering System
- Common Problems Related to the Headset
- How to Adjust the Headset
- How to Replace the Headset
Module 9: Gears
- Common Problems Related to the Gears
- How to Replace a Derailleur
- How to Replace a Derailleur Cable
- How to Replace a Gear Shifter
Module 10: Pedals and Drivetrain
- Common Problems Related to Pedal and Drivetrain
- How to Replace a Pedal
- Care of Pedals
- How to Replace a Crankset and Bottom Bracket
- Care of the Drivetrain
Module 11: Suspension
- Common Problems Related to Suspension
- How to Adjust the suspension
- How to Replace the Suspension
After completing all the modules of the Bicycle Repair course, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Bicycle Repair Course Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both versions will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Bicycle Repair training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Bicycle Repair and start your learning journey.
What are the requirements of Bicycle Repair Course?
The Bicycle Repair course is open to all students, with no formal entry requirement. Students can study this course on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Bike Technician
- Bicycle Store Assistant
- Bike Courier
- Bike Mechanic
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.