SPOCE Project Management
Add to basket or enquire
BBC® Passport is an accredited product to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the Better Business Cases framework. BBC has been developed jointly by HM Treasury and the Welsh Gov’t and is based on the HM Treasury ‘Green Book Guidance on Public Sector Business Cases Using the Five Case Model’.
SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated BBC Team Member in your own time and at your own pace. SPOCE offers flexible training options for further study towards the accredited exams.
- 2 modules with 48 byte-size associated interactive and video presented lessons grouped into 7 sessions.
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the BBC Course Manual
- Online support, forums and progress reports
- BBC Foundation exam simulation
- Use of the Five Case Model and selection of the appropriate Case Model
The course is relevant to those responsible for developing and producing spending proposals or their assessment and approval; in particular:
- Accounting Officers - responsible for delivering public value;
- Senior Responsible Owners (SROs), Programme Directors and Project Managers - responsible for successful delivery;
- Directors of Finance, procurement and planning - responsible for the forward planning and prioritization of spending proposals;
- Members of approvals and management boards - with responsibility for scrutinizing or approving spending proposals;
- Consultants responsible for supporting the public sector;
- Supply Chain Members - responsible for delivering into the public sector.
Benefits of Passport
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different self-study options, including a blended-learning package combining self-study with a classroom-based revision day
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
Foundation: 40 minutes, closed book, 50 multiple-choice questions. Pass mark 50%
The purpose of the foundation certification is to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the guidance to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a team to develop a business case using the Five Case Model.
Who is this course for?
Public and private sector workers who are part of the project team
No perquisites are required to sit this course
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.