Get certified in the Better Business Cases™ methodology that is based on UK Government Treasury guidelines.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
The Better Business Cases™ model revolves around five cases – Strategic, Economic, Commercial, Financial and Management and is based on UK Government Treasury guidelines in conjunction with the Welsh Government.
• Understand the Better Business Case™ process in its entirety and appreciate the importance to both those responsible for producing the business cases and those who approve them.
• Cover, in depth, the Five Case Model, including strategic, economic, commercial, financial and management elements.
• Appreciate methodologies that can be applied at both macro and micro levels i.e. strategic and tactical applications.
• Recognise ways in which unnecessary spends can be minimised and public values can be optimised.
Who is this course for?
The course is a must have for anyone who is designated the task of initiating or implementing a change programme. It is also suitable for any project, program or change managers looking to upskill.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
The Better Business Cases™ qualification compliments other project management methodologies. Professionals with this qualification usually have roles such as programme director, accounting officers and directors of finance.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.