Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Beginner Bike Maintenance and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Beginner Bike Maintenance course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Beginner Bike Maintenance course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Beginner Bike Maintenance.
This premium online course titled Beginner Bike Maintenance ensures your professional development with CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 5 hours.
With this Beginner Bike Maintenance program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Beginner Bike Maintenance course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Beginner Bike Maintenance course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Beginner Bike Maintenance and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Beginner Bike Maintenance From One Education:
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Beginner Bike Maintenance course
- Learning materials of our Beginner Bike Maintenance course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Beginner Bike Maintenance course content for a full year
- Complete the Beginner Bike Maintenance course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Beginner Bike Maintenance course
This masterclass Beginner Bike Maintenance online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Beginner Bike Maintenance course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Beginner Bike Maintenance is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Beginner Bike Maintenance course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Beginner Bike Maintenance course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Beginner Bike Maintenance today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Beginner Bike Maintenance:
Module 1: Know Your Bike
- Know Your Bike
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Bike
- The Physics of Bike
- The ‘M’Check
- Things to Look Out for in the ‘M’ Check
Module 2: Must-Haves for Your Toolbox
- Allen Wrenches
- Torque Wrench
- Torx Wrenches
- Other Wrenches
- Side Cutter
- Cable Cutter
- Dental Tool or Pick
- Pedal Wrench
- Bottom Bracket Tool
- Chain Tool
- Cone Wrenches
- Chain Wear Tool
- Lockring Tool
- Chainring Nut Tool
- Chain Whip
- Spoke Wrench
- Tire Lever
- Spare Tubes
- Bike Stand
- Headset Press
- Floor Pump
- Headset Cup Remover
- Crown Race Setter and Remover
- Dishing Tool
- Spoke Tensiometer
- Truing Stand
- Derailleur Hanger Alignment Tool
- Magic Thread Taps
- BB30 and BB90 Bearing Remover
- Bottom Bracket Tap
Module 3: Regular Bicycle Maintenance
- Surveying the Bike for Structural Damage
- Kicking the Tires
- Cleaning the Bike
- Giving the Bike a Lube Job
- Tightening Up
- Checking the Brakes
- Examining the Chain, Cogs and Chainrings
- Protecting the Saddle
- Inspecting the Suspension
- Deep Cleaning the Chain
- Truing the Wheels
- Replacing Cables and Housing
- Overhauling the Hubs
- Overhauling the Headset
- Overhauling the Pedals
- Overhauling the Bottom Bracket
- Cleaning the Rear Derailleur
- Replacing the Brake Pads
- Replacing the Handlebar Grips or Tape
- Waxing the Frame
- Checking the Accessories
Module 4: Tyre
- Types of Tyres
- Common Problems Related to Tyres
- How to Repair a Flat Tyre
- How to Replace a Flat Tyre
- Care of the Tyre
Module 5: The Wheels
- Common Problems Related to the Wheels
- How to Replace a Wheel
- Hub Care
- How to Replace a Spoke
- Care of the Wheels
Module 6: The Brakes
- Common Problems Related to the Brakes
- How to Adjust the brakes
- How to Replace Brake Pads
- How to Replace a Brake Cable
- Care of the Brakes
Module 7: Saddles & Seat Posts
- How to Replace a Saddle
- How to Adjust a Saddle
Module 8: The Chain
- Common Problems Related to the Chain
- How to Replace the Chain
- Care of the Chain
Module 9: The Steering System
- Common Problems Related to the Headset
- How to Adjust the Headset
- How to Replace the Headset
Module 10: Gears
- Common Problems Related to the Gears
- How to Replace a Derailleur
- How to Replace a Derailleur Cable
- How to Replace a Gear Shifter
Module 11: Pedals and Drivetrain
- Common Problems Related to Pedal and Drivetrain
- How to Replace a Pedal
- Care of Pedals
- How to Replace a Crankset and Bottom Bracket
- Care of the Drivetrain
Module 12: Suspension
- Common Problems Related to Suspension
- How to Adjust the suspension
- How to Replace the Suspension
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Beginner Bike Maintenance course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Beginner Bike Maintenance course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate.
Once you have passed the Beginner Bike Maintenance course exam, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Beginner Bike Maintenance training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Beginner Bike Maintenance course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Beginner Bike Maintenance course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Beginner Bike Maintenance course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Beginner Bike Maintenance course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Beginner Bike Maintenance course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Beginner Bike Maintenance course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.