Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
We provide a IT Support career solution, providing online training in CompTIA A+, official exams and then a fast-tracked position with our IT contractor recruitment partner.
Why do you need to study ?
IT has become one of the hardest careers to break into. Gone are the days when you could leave school as a 16 year old and walk into a trainee IT support job.
In an extremely competitive market, 99% of recruiters are now demanding accredited certifications as well as at least 1 years experience as well well !
So how do you solve this chicken and egg conundrum ?
ITonlinelearning, developed the IT Support training solution for individuals looking to embark in a career in IT.
- We provide you with online training for the CompTIA A+ certification which is the gateway certification internationally for all careers within IT.
- We provide the official CompTIA A+ examinations (worth £300) within the package to ensure that should you reject our partners contract opportunity, you are still best equipped to start your career in IT.
- You get access to a "real person" tutor support
- You get access to our Student Mentoring team for career, cv and interview advice.
- On completion of the training we will submit you to our recruitment partner who are one of the largest IT contractors within the UK. Over the 5 years+ we have worked together, we have supplied them with 100's of new staff during this duration.
- Candidates who decide the opportunity with our recruitment partner is not for them, will receive assistance from our recruitment team to help them find their own ideal opportunity.
Our recruitment partner works with some of the largest companies in the UK and IT Support staff in a number of cases are then offered permanent IT Support positions once their original contracts end. Hence, their need to continually recruit.
Once you have completed your online training, you will complete our internal online assessment and then be fast-tracked onto a 1 day formal assessment and interview by our partner. It is not a requirement of our recruitment partner that you have sat the CompTIA exams. However, we do recommend all students sit them at some point.
Providing you act in a professional manner, demonstrate the skills learned within your training and present yourself as somebody whom our partner would wish to present to their clients you will then be offered an opportunity to join them.
Contracts are typically an initial 3-6 months duration, although occasionally permanent positions are immediately available.
Initial salaries range from £18k-£22k pro-rata based on location and all candidates will be expected to have access to their own transport and for this reason, owning a driving licence is essential for this role. If you do not own a drivers licence we will utilise our own recruitment services to find other avenues for your first role in IT.
We offer finance terms up to 5 years for access to the program meaning it is affordable for most budgets.
Who is this course for?
- You are serious about IT as career, but have not vocational qualifications or experience working in an IT role.
- You are a graduate with an IT degree but no vocational certifications
- You have experience working in IT which is now outdated (longer than 3 years ago)
- You trained outside the UK and this training is not recognised within the UK job market
A desire to build an IT support career
- IT Support
- Desktop Support
- Field Engineer
- Network Engineer
- 1st Line IT Support
- 2nd Line IT Support
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.