Become a Yoga Therapist
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
- Includes 25 lectures, over an hour of video content, course handouts and a quiz to assess your knowledge.
- Learn about the benefits of yoga therapy and how it differs from conventional healthcare.
- Discover whether your personal beliefs are congruent with the yoga therapy perspective as a vocation.
- Gain all the information, history and facts about yoga therapy to make an informed decision about a career in the area.
This Occupational Yoga Therapy course will teach you about the background and history of classical yoga therapy, as well as the exciting modern developments driving the evolution of YRx (Yoga Therapy). Learn how yoga therapy differs from conventional healthcare, as well as how they are related. You will also discover the place of Yoga Therapy in modern society and whether or not its for you.
Your course teacher, Matthew J. Taylor, has a PhD in Individual and Organizational Transformational Learning & Change, a BA in psychology and a masters in Physical Therapy. He also has a Professional Yoga Therapy Certification, has developed and operated MyBalance Seminars and is a dedicated author, researcher and teacher.
This course is ideally suited to individuals interested in yoga and yoga therapy as well as innovative approaches to contemporary therapies. If you want to gain a thorough insight into yoga therapy, what it involves and if its a good fit for your personal goals, then this course is for you.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for any individual interested in yoga therapy and pursuing a career in the field.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.