Add to basket or enquire
**We have designed our Restaurateurs/ Restaurant Manager with 6 most popular and relevant Restaurant Management courses as a learning path to give you in-depth knowledge of Restaurateurs/ Restaurant Manager. Successfully complete all of these courses to receive a professional Restaurant Manager award which will help you enter into job market adding this qualification to your CV.**
Thinking of owning or managing your own restaurant? This is a highly skilled profession which requires proficiency in all aspects of the business. It’s not an easy career to embark on but know that these courses could just help make your quest that much easier by providing you with the learning required to be a successful restaurateur.
Write a thorough business plan
Manage yourself, others, and your money
Identify your target market
This Restaurateurs/ Restaurant Manager course pack is designed with 6 courses to give you in-depth knowledge of Restaurant Management. Successfully complete all of these courses to receive a professional Restaurant Manager Award.
- Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety
- Level 2 HACCP Training Course
- Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Kitchen Management Course
Learning Outcomes of the Restaurant Manager Course:
- Get a firm understanding of food hygiene & safety and food safety controls
- Familiarise with the HACCP system and principles & prerequisites for HACCP
- Learn about the Food Safety Act & UK food hygiene & safety legislation
- Understand operational standards, food premises design & how to create cleaning checklists
- Explore the role and responsibilities of a restaurant manager
- Understand the relationship between the hospitality and tourism industries
- Discover the essentials of a well-equipped kitchen
More key features of the courses:
- Restaurateurs/ Restaurant Manager award certificate.
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
All the courses are delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the Restaurant Manager course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety
- Introduction to Food Hygiene
- The Hazards
- Food Safety Controls
- Good Health and Personal Hygiene
- Temperature Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- And much more.....
Level 2 HACCP Training Course
- Introduction to HACCP
- Principles & Pre-requisites for HACCP
- HACCP System Definitions
- And much more....
Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Food Safety Act & Legislation
- Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Microbiological Hazards
- Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards
- Operational Standards
- Food Preparation & Temperature Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules
- Further Information
- And much more...
Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management
- Are you ready for the challenge?
- How to decide on a concept
- Designing your restaurant
- Friends and family
- Writing a Business Plan
- Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.
- What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?
- And much more...
Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- And much more...
Kitchen Management Course
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- And much more....
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Restaurant Manager Course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
This career path Restaurant Manager course is perfect for anyone who wants to become an expert Restaurateurs/ Restaurant Manager or to gain skills in the Restaurant Manager.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I've purchased this course but just have further purchase links... no course. can you help please
Hi Tim, Thanks for reaching out. One of our Student Support agents will contact you soon. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello, I would like to know the duration of the course and if there will be extra money to pay, thanks, Domenico.
Hi Domenico, This is a bundle of six courses. You will get one year access to each of the courses after purchasing. Therefore, you can complete the course anytime within a year. Exams are included with the course price. If you fail in the final, you will need to reset that by paying a little extra amount. After completing the course, you can order your hardcopy certificate which will cost you some additional amount. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.