PHP is open source scripting language that is used to design the web based software applications. We can create aggressive content that corporate with database.
There are three main areas where PHP scripts are used:
- This is mainly used for web applications and web sites where you can approach the PHP program output with a web browser through the server.
- You can make PHP scripts to run without any server or browser
- PHP may not perhaps very best programming language to create desktop application but with the help of PHP-GTK we can write such programs.
A contemporary database is an adequate way to manage, and gain entry to, huge amounts of data. A relational databases able to create communication between individual database parts, to manage data.
MySQL is a very fast, easy-to-handle RDBMS being used for many big and small organization. MySQL is marketed, supported, and developed by MySQL AB, which is a company from country Swedish. It is becoming so prominent because of many reasons:
- MySQL is an open-source software. So you have to pay nothing for use it.
- MySQL is a very dynamic database software. It handles a broad subset of the service of the most powerful and expensive database packages.
- MySQL uses a SQL data language.
- MySQL works on many operating systems including windows, Linux, mac and with many programing languages including PHP, PERL, C, C++, JAVA, etc.
- MySQL works well even and works very quickly with huge data sets.
- MySQL is very user friendly to scripting language PHP, the most acknowledge language for web development.
- MySQL supports huge databases. The default file size for a table is 4GB, but you can increase this space.
- MySQL software license allows the software programmer to modify the MySQL software to own specific requirements.
Why we are using PHP and MySQL Training ?
Using PHP and MySQL, you can do things like create login pages, check details from a form, create forums, picture galleries, surveys, and a whole lot more. PHP can handle forms, access cookies, encrypt data, restrict user from some pages of your website. You can add, delete, and modify elements in your MySQL database.
You don’t need to know any of these to make a start on PHP and MySQL. There program will teach to curve for all PHP Frameworks. But once you get to about it, you will enjoy the benefits of rapid web application development.
If you’ve come across a web page that ends in PHP, then the author has written some programming code to liven up the plain, old HTML. That’s because the PHP doesn’t get executed on your computer, but on the computer you requested the page from. The resultant output will be displayed in your web browser by fetching it from MySQL database. There are other scripting languages like ASP, Python and Perl. PHP is very easy to get started even without any coding knowledge. By learning a few simple coding, you are able to do a lot of things on your own website. We assume that you have no programming experience at all and we will start from zero level.
In PHP you will get predefined input and output filtering functions to protect your website MySQL database against certain attacks.
If you are using these functions you may get tired and forget about them every once in a while.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.