Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
If you are looking to become a Cisco Engineer then this course is the perfect option.
While studying towards your Cisco CCNA certification, you will be provided with world-class support from our Course and Career Advisors as well as our recruitment support team.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1&2 (ICND1 & ICND2) is a two-part series designed to validate your skills and knowledge essential to configuring and managing Cisco networks. Upon passing the two associated exams, you will receive your official Cisco CCNA certification.
What’s new with the CCNA v3?
- Implementing VLSM
- Configuring IPv6
- Understanding IPv6
- Basic IPv6
- Implementing single area OSPF
- Scaling the Network with NAT and PAT
- Routing between VLANs
- Managing Traffic using ACLs
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Troubleshooting VLAN connectivity
- Understanding and verifying Cisco Licensing
- Managing Cisco devices
- Understanding and configuring clients for SNMP, Syslog and Netflow
- Understanding and configuring OSPFv3
- Multi-area OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Understand Spanning Tree Protocol
- Understand and configure Ether Channel
- Understand Layer 3 Redundancy Protocols
The Cisco CCNA course will teach you to:
- Configure simple networks
- Implement routing and switching fundamentals
- Manage network device security
- Build a medium-sized network
- Troubleshoot network issues
Our Cisco CCNA course will validate your skills to an employer and enhance your career. The knowledge and skills gained from these courses will see you immediately qualifying for entry-level positions.
ITonlinelearning's courses follow the official ICND1 and ICND2 curriculums from Cisco and are designed to prepare you to pass the exams. This is achieved through interactive learning videos, games, flashcards and exam simulation questions.
Why study online?
Today, many students prefer the ease of studying at their own pace and in an environment of their choosing – this is made possible by online study. Additionally, online training courses often prove to be more cost-effective than the traditional classroom-based alternative.
Studying online grants students the ability to study at their own convenience, and review the content as many times as needed until they feel they have a comfortable understanding of it.
Who is this course for?
Individuals working in IT and looking to move into Cisco networking roles or individuals working in telecommunication and looking for further qualification.
None required but it is recommended that the individual has a prior knowledge of networking.
The CCNA certification is suited to anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- Network Technician
- Support Technician
- Support Engineer
- Telecoms Engineer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.