Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management
This is an Endorsed Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management you will get Endorsed Certificate from regulated awarding organisation.
Interested in becoming a beauty therapist or want to run your own business of salon? Be a part of the Inspire London college’s Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon management. Learn the new skills and knowledge of beauty therapy and salon management highly skilled professionals of Inspire London College.
The course starts from the very basics of beauty therapy and salon management and introduces the different measures that are necessary to be taken at the workplace. The course offers the learners a comprehensive way to understand the anatomy of the human body for carrying out different treatments. Further, the course provides insight knowledge about skin treatment and hair treatment. In addition to this, the course also provides the necessary understanding of the equipment used in a salon and how an individual can start and manage its own beauty therapy and salon management.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via emails.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate.
After taking this course the students will be able to understand;
- The significance of hygiene at workplaces
- The structure of the human body and especially the skin, hair, and nails structure
- Different types of skins
- Structure and function of cleansers, moisturisers and exfoliants
- Impact of different products on the skin
- Different techniques for improving the conditions of the skin
- The process of manicure and pedicure in detail
- Equipment used in the salon and their functions
Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management is an endorsed certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management learner must have to achieve a minimum of 6 units with 60 credit hours
- Understand the Workplace Hygiene and safety
- Anatomy of Human Body
- Skin Analysis
- Procedure of facial
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Salon management
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London college’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** regulated awarding organisation ** or from Inspire London college (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London college (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management has been designed for the candidates who are seeking to work in beauty salon or Spa or want to start their own business of salon management. In addition to this course is also helpful for the individuals to understand the beauty therapy for themselves.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.