You will learn effective ways of doing waxing. Millions of men and women across the world like the idea of engaging in hair removal and lightening treatments. Thus, there is high demand for qualified and capable beauty therapists.
This simply means that people with these prerequisite skills and talents will enjoy lucrative career path. The more skills you master, the more proficient you will become in the beauty therapy industry. In this course, the participants will learn waxing, depilatory waxing, sugaring, bleaching, various kinds of lightening techniques and more.
Remove and Lighten Hair Using Temporary Methods
- explore the temporary measures for removing unwanted hair
- examine the types, structure and functions of different types of wax
- Depilatory Waxing
- Cutting the Hair with Scissors
- Wax Depilation
- Types of Wax
- Possible Drawbacks for Various kinds of Wax
- Preparing for Waxing Treatments
- Wax Application for Legs-Warm and Hot
- Aftercare and Advice
- Lightening Hair /Using Bleach Techniques
- Skin Tests
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates looking to improve practical salon skills
- Entrepreneurs planning to start their own business
- Anyone interested to update their knowledge about beauty treatments
- Anyone interested in opening a beauty salon
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.