Add to basket or enquire
The beauty industry is a vibrant and highly competitive industry. The Beauty Technician with Business Management and Accounting course is intended for aspiring Beauty Technician who wish to focus on management and accounting topics within the beauty industry.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Beauty Technician with Business Management and Accounting is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Beauty Technician with Business Management and Accounting:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
This training course includes both management and accounting aspects of running a salon, such as scheduling employees, interviewing and hiring, product purchasing, marketing, building client relations and managing business transactions.
Moreover, this course will be covering industry-related software and technology which will help you to streamline your day to day activities.
The course also minimizes your quest regarding the initial steps toward launching your own beauty business.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Cosmetics & Makeup
- What is a Cosmetic?
- Cosmetics – From Tradition to Modernity
- Makeup Basics I
- Makeup Basics II
- Makeup Basics III
- Makeup Basics IV
- Makeup Basics V
- Makeup Supplies
- Makeup Application Women/Girls
- Makeup Application Guys
- Cleansing & Hairstyles
Professional Makeup and Beauty Tips
- Body Products Basics
- Be Educated On Toxins And Detoxing
- Using Bath Products
- Sunless Tanning
- Body Makeup
- The Latest In Support Garments
- How Looking Great Makes You Feel Great
- Wrapping Up
- What is Business Administration?
- Business and Organisations
- Management of Business
- Business Organization Perspectives
- Decision Making
- Approaches to Leadership
- Definition of Management
- Characteristics of Management
- Management Functions/Process of Management
- Nature of Management
- Levels of Management
- Characteristics of Professional Managers
- Principles of Management
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
- Course Overview
- Getting the Facts Straight
- The Accounting Cycle
- The Key Reports
- A Review of Financial Terms
- Understanding Debits and Credits
- Your Financial Analysis Toolbox
- Identifying High and Low-Risk Companies
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Working Smarter
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Beauty Technician with Business Management and Accounting is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.