Institute of Beauty and Makeup
Add to basket or enquire
Learn about Beauty Skincare quickly and gain the skills needed to get jobs in Beauty Skincare-related fields.
The Beauty Skincare course by the Institute of Beauty & Makeup is a great choice for people aspiring to learn about Beauty Skincare and make a career in Beauty Skincare.
The courses included in this Beauty Skincare course bundle:
- Beauty Therapy - Self Waxing at Home
- Online Facial Beauty Therapy Course
- Glamarous Beauty & Weight Loss
- Natural Beauty Care & Sanitation for Acne Prone Skin
- Skin Care Treatment
- Home Skincare
The Beauty Skincare course is divided into small modules that are easy to understand even by complete beginners. Plus the Beauty Skincare course comes with tutor support, so if you have any questions you can ask them via live chat or email.
A full course module breakdown is given in the description section below, have a look if you are interested to learn what topics are covered in this Beauty Skincare course.
The Institute of Beauty & Makeup has a track record of excellent service and this Beauty Skincare course has a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can take the Beauty Skincare course with complete confidence.
Our comprehensive Beauty Skincare is designed to give our learners the best possible learning experience. We’ve broken up our Beauty Skincare course into 41 bite sized modules.
**** Course Curriculum ****
**Beauty Therapy - Self Waxing at Home**
- What You Will Learn
- Waxing Set Up - Equipment Needed
- Benefits of Waxing
- Waxing Contra-Indications - Reasons/ Areas Not to Treat
- Safety - Wax Temperature Test
- Lower Leg Waxing
- Waxing the Knee
- Waxing the Upper Leg
- Leg Wax Recap
- Under Arm Waxing
- Bikini Waxing
- After Care Advice and Trouble Shooting
**Online Facial Beauty Therapy Course**
- Luxury Spa Facial Course- A Step by Step Guide
** Glamarous Beauty & Weight Loss**
- Module 1: What is Beauty?
- Module 2: Detoxification for Beauty
- Module 3: Diet for a Glamourous Skin
- Module 4: Strong and Healthy Hair
- Module 5: Diet for Glimmering Smile
- Module 6: Weight Loss
**Natural Beauty Care & Sanitation for Acne Prone Skin**
- Module 01: Acne Prone Skin
- Module 02: Skin Care for Acne Prone Skin
- Module 03: Makeup for Acne Prone Skin
- Module 04: Natural Beauty Care for Healthy Glow
- Module 05: Everyday Essential Tools
- Module 06: Safety and Sanitation for Everyday Makeup
**Skin Care Treatment**
Module 01: Skin Anatomy
- The Structure of The Skin
- Why Is Skin So Important? What Does It Do?
- What’s Your Skin Type?
- Common Skincare Myths and Misconceptions
Module 02: Skin Nutrients
- Vitamin and Mineral Requirements
- Reduce Signs of Aging
- Get Better Bone Structure
- Eat to Be Pretty
- Cellulite and Your Diet
- The Truth Behind Your Puffy Eyes
Module 03: Skin Care for Different Skin Types
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Skin with Acne
- Normal Skin
- Combination Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Mature Skin
Module 04: Skin Care for Different Ethnicities
- Skin Differences between Different Ethnicities
- Asian Skin
- Black Skin
- Caucasian Skin
- Hispanic Skin
- Pacific Islander Skin
Module 05: Reducing Ageing Effects
- What Happens When Skin Ages?
- How Skin Changes with Each Birthday
- Ethnicity and Ageing
- Ingredients to Look for in Anti-Ageing Products
- Botox versus Facelift
Module 06: Hair Removal Examined
- Laser Hair Removal
Module 07: Diagnosis of Skin Disease
- History Taking
- The Rash Should Be Examined in a Detail
- Some Diagnostic Clues
- Special Tools and Procedures Used for Diagnosis
Module 08: Eczema
- What is Eczema
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diaper Dermatitis (Napkin Dermatitis)
- Hypostatic Eczema (Stasis Dermatitis)
- Discoid Eczema (Nummular Eczema)
- Pityriasis Alba
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Asteatotic Eczema
- Pompholyx (Vesicular Palmoplantar Eczema, Dyshidrotic Eczema)
- Juvenile Plantar Dermatosis
- Infective Eczema
Module 09: Keratinising and Papulosquamous Disorders
- Introduction to Keratinising and Papulosquamous Disorders
- Scalp Psoriasis
- Nail Psoriasis
- Lichen Planus
- Localised Hyperkeratosis
- Congenital Disorders of Keratinisation
Module 10: Skin Infections
- Bacterial Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Viral Infections
- Parasitic Infestations and Diseases Caused by Arthropods
Module 11: Remedies for Acne Prone Skin
- What is Acne?
- What Causes Acne?
- Procedures That Treat Acne
- Acne Scars
Module 12: Seasonal Skin Care
- Summer Sun and Your Skin
- Skin Issues in Autumn
- Healthy Skin Care in Autumn
- Skincare Mistakes People Make in the Winter
- Your Skin in Spring
Module 13: Effect of the Sun and Its’ Remedies
- UV Radiation
- Sun Protection Factor (SPF)
- Sun Protective Clothing
- Tanning Bed Use
- Skin Care and Tanning
- Food Knowledge
- Hair Removal Options
- Skincare Using Spices
- Know your Toxic ingredients
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Detox Your Deodorant
- Dry Brushing
- Face Masks
- Go Earthing
- Good Morning Detox
- Hot Flashes
- Luxury Spa Treatments at Home
- Natural Teeth Whitening
- Tanning Beds or Spray Tanning
How to get the certificate after completing the Beauty Skincare course?
To get the CPD accredited Beauty Skincare course completion certificate you have to give an MCQ/assessment exam at the end of the course. If you pass the exam, you will be able to order your certificate.
The pricing for the Beauty Skincare course completion certificate is as follows:
PDF certificate - £6.99
Printed Hard Copy certificate - £11.99
Both (PDF + Hard Copy) - £15.99
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in learning about Beauty Skincare or working in Beauty Skincare-related jobs can take this course.
This Beauty Skincare course has no requirements.
The Beauty Skincare course will help you get hired in Beauty Skincare-related jobs.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.