Add to basket or enquire
This Isla Verde Facial course provides you with a step-by-step guide and in-depth demonstration of performing a luxurious massage and facial. It also teaches you about the four major skin types and how to care for and nourish them as well as a variety of unique face mask recipes to enhance your natural complexion and achieve a flawlessly radiant glow
- Includes 16 lectures, 1.5 hours of video content and DIY facial mask recipes.
- Learn about the four different skin types and how to care for them correctly.
- Offers multiple angles and a thorough depiction of a facial massage sequence
- In-depth facial massage demo, PLUS foot, hand and neck massage.
This extensive facial course is perfectly suited to anyone interested in skincare and facial therapy. It is also an ideal companion for those passionate about massage or who want to pursue a career in spa and facial massage. The course can also be used for home facials, as part of a personal skin care regime or for friends and family.
This course is accredited by the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
Once you have completed the course, you can head over to the CTAA website and (for a small fee) become a member.
Mark Perren-Jones is a highly regarded Remedial massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. He is also the owner of the award-winning Isla Verde Spa. He has more than 20 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world and throughout his career, he has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive area. It has also been the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in this area on Tripadvisor for 2 years.
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage and learn the secrets to great massages but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
Introduction and Skin Types
- Course Overview
- Analyzing the different skin types
- Handout - Course Printable Plan
- Handout - DIY Face Mask Recipes
Cleansing the Skin
- Preparing the Face
- Cleansing, steaming and exfoliating
- Cleansing, steaming and exfoliating from above
- Applying the mask
- Foot massage
- Hand massage
The Facial Demonstration and Equipment
- Removing the mask
- Neck facial and massage
- The facial in action
- Continuing the facial
- Concluding the facial demonstration
- The equipment you will need
You will receive a signed certificate of completion of the course, showing your mark if the course is assessed.
All of our courses are delivered online via video lectures, handouts and interactive assessments and can be viewed on any device with an internet connection.
You can ask questions and start discussions in the forum, with both the teacher and fellow students. Our student success team is on standby to answer any of your questions via email and live chat.
You would also have unlimited lifetime access to the content, so you can go at your own pace and refer back to the course when needed.
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
It is also an ideal companion for those passionate about massage or who wants to pursue a career in spa and facial massage. The course can also be used for home facials, as part of a personal skin care regime or for friends and family.
A steamer is featured in the course.
A great starting point for anyone looking to gain a career in spa and facial massage.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included