Be a Brilliant Public Speaker (In-Company)
Price includes VAT
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
This public speaking course is about getting up there and delivering powerful talks using your own physiognomy to maximise the impact of your speaking.
By attending this training course, you will learn about breathing techniques and how to strike the right pitch. You will also receive coaching on how to eliminate stammering, mumbling and rambling, all of which are enemies of clear presentation.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- developing methods of breathing, which will drive and strengthen your voice
- using easy to take home breathing exercises to develop and maintain a fully supported voice
- using the full range of your voice – tone, inflection, emphasis, rate, pitch and emotion
- conquering your nerves using simple relaxation techniques for use before a presentation or during a stressful day
- being clear and succinct – reduce stammering, rambling and unfocused speech patterns
- learning to use silence and timing
- practising articulation for clarity
- how less can equal more
- the power rooted in confidence and associated body language
- how to display self-assurance
- techniques to free, tune, and enlarge your voice
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- methods to inject colour, drama and impact in all your speeches and presentations
- a full range of voice techniques to improve the audience’s perception of you and your content matter
- how to gain the confidence of your audience by banishing the common pitfalls that can distract from your message
- to develop your style in a safe, supportive environment with expert hints and tips
how to edit and refine your presentations in a nurtured environment that provides
- encouraging developmental feedback
Who is this course for?
This one day, highly motivational and interactive public speaking course is for chief executives, directors, senior managers and professionals who find themselves presenting and speaking to any kind of audience.
If you need to make an impact, get an important message across of influence people to take action, then this course is for you.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.