Add to basket or enquire
BCS Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management Course Overview
This BCS Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management course allows you to demonstrate your knowledge of a number of aspects of supplier management, including identification, selection, contracting, monitoring, reporting, and management of suppliers.
This course is designed to prepare candidates fully for the BCS Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management exam. Once passed, the certificate prepares candidates for working in a supplier management role.
BCS Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management Course Outline
The course covers the following modules:
- Introduction to Supplier Management
- Supplier Management Related Processes
- Tools, Methods, and Techniques
- Supplier Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Control, Measurement, and Reporting Activities
- Analysis of Supplier Performance, Statistics, and Trends
- Interfaces and Dependencies
- Planning, Improvement, and Implementation
Who is this course for?
Anybody looking to gain the BCS Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management.
Who should attend this BCS Training Course?
The course is aimed primarily at those working or looking to work in a supplier management role. It is also suitable for:
- Project Managers
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
You must hold the certificate to attend. We also recommend having at least one year’s experience in IT service management or a few years’ experience in a specialist service management discipline.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.