Add to basket or enquire
The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Process is a two-day Virtual Classroom training course, designed for anyone within a business analysis environment, wanting to understand business process modelling and analysis techniques to support their career.
The Practitioner Certificate also provides a module of the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis certification.
Senior Business Analysts can earn in the region of £50,000 per annum*, and with associated qualifications you can earn more!
Our Virtual Classroom training has resulted in high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee**, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from some of the leading BCS trainers as well as network with fellow students.
1-year BCS membership worth £92 is also included in the cost of the course.
- Understand the role of business process modelling in describing how an organisation carries out its internal processes; the hierarchy of process models and techniques to describe them; and why this is a key skill of the business analyst in supporting change
- Be able to model core business processes at an organisational level
- Understand how to model business processes at the process level, showing all the elements involved from triggering events to process endpoints
- Learn how to document and analyse tasks
- Use gap analysis to improve business processes
- The Context for Business Processing Modelling (15%)
- The Organisational Context for Business Processes (20%)
- Modelling Business Processes (30%)
- Documenting Tasks (15%)
- Improving Business Processes (20%)
Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes Exam Details
- Duration: 60-mins
- Supervised: Yes (via Proctor)
- Open book: No
- Pass mark: 26/40 (65%)
**How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the next class for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
BCS Membership Benefits
This course benefits from 1-year BCS membership worth £92, which is available when you pass your first exam.
Benefits of this associate’s membership include:
- Professional recognition
- Career development
- Knowledge and best practice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
Why choose e-Careers?
We are an accredited provider of BCS training, and we take pride in working with you all the way through your training, helping you to achieve your ambitions and succeed in your chosen vocation.
- Have high pass rates
- Give you the best price guaranteed like-for-like
- Offer 0% Finance to spread the cost
- Have a 5 Star Trustpilot score
We also offer courses in Accounting, Financial Services, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Health, Safety & Compliance, Project Management, IT, Football & so much more!
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot scores us 5 stars!
“Kudos to e-Careers
Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
The service that I have received has been excellent and the team are really helpful and supportive. Would highly recommend”.
“Was a great help
Despite being held up (on my side) they remained patient and always helpful. Now I’m well on my way to my future career!”.
“Great courses and great customer service experience!
Recommended to my friends. Thank you”.
BCS have 68,000 members in 150 countries, and a wider community of business leaders, educators, practitioners, and policymakers all committed to support the people who work in the industry, and to make IT good for society.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for existing Business and IT professionals, wanting to gain a deeper understanding of business analysis.
Typical titles include:
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers and members of their team
- Business Change Managers
- Project Managers
If you are looking for an internationally recognised certification that includes how to identify business problems, as well as learn how to find the solutions, take a look at our BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis. Consisting of four modules, the Diploma drills down and will provide you with the essentials required to become an effective Business Analyst. Our training will show you how to identify business problems, as well provide you with the skills required to find the solutions, making you a very important member of a business.
There are no formal requirements, however candidates should have practical experience of business analysis.
We have found the Certificate to be suitable for the following job roles:
- Early-Career: Business Analyst, £31,000
- Experienced: Business Analyst-IT, £37,000
- Senior: Business Analyst-Finance/Banking, £40,000
- Senior: Senior Business Analyst, £50,000
Salary source: PayScale
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.