Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The BCS Business Analysis Practitioner is a 3-day intensive training course and the perfect way to learn the fundamental aspects of business analysis. The course uses a holistic approach to improve business situations with the view to develop feasible and effective business solutions. The course will focus on the development of business strategy and exploration of a business issue. We are one of the best classroom training providers for education in business analysis in London. Our 3-day course is popular, highly rated and recommended by our previous learners. Individuals can learn in a great classroom setting along with other benefits such as printed course material, stationery and refreshments.
The course will cover 8 modules such as the lifecycle for business change, understanding strategic context, understanding issues, analysing stakeholder perspectives and identifying potential solutions. The final assessment will be based on an official exam which is held on the last day of the training programme. The format for the examination is 1 hour with 15 minutes reading time – written open book.
The course will give individuals the skills to know how to develop a business strategy, apply strategic analysis techniques, explain project discipline, improve business systems, identify recommendations for business improvements and use analysis for conceptual modeling of business systems. Learners will be awarded the BCS Business Analysis Practitioner certification upon successful completion of the course.
Why Choose us?
- Competitive pricing.
- Small class sizes.
- Friendly, attentive staff for flexible helpful service.
- Understand the more complex level proficiencies of a Business Analyst
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques
- Learn from experts in the industry
- Become certified BCS – Business Analyst Practitioner
What will I study?
This course will include the following modules:
- Understanding the strategic context
- Project discipline for business analysis studies
- Understanding the situation / issues
- Analyzing stakeholder perspectives
- Analyzing and modeling business activities
- Identifying potential solutions
- Making the business case
What is this training included?
Training in full air-conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.
- Course material is delivered straight to you via an online system
- Professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams
- 24 hour system access for a 1 year period
- A full colour training manual.
- An effective support service and study materials
- A BCS – Business Analysis Foundation Course certificate (on passing the exam)
- Certificate of participation.
- The exercises that you have worked on during your course to allow you to practice afterwards.
- Printed Course Manual
- USB stick to take the exercises away.
- Stationaries (Notebook, and Pen)
- Access to Computers if needed Free Wi-Fi
- Access to Breakout Area
What will I learn?
By the end of the Business Analysis Practitioner classroom course you should be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of how a business strategy is developed.
- Learn how to apply strategic analysis techniques.
- Understand the need for project discipline.
- Learn the approach to improve business systems.
- Understand the importance of stakeholder management and how to use stakeholder analysis technique.
- Learn to make recommendations for business improvements
- Understand the contents of a rigorous business case for the development and implementation of business change.
Who is this course for?
- Business Analysts
- Business Directors
- Business managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- You need to be at least 16 years old
- You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
This course qualifies you to become a Business Consultant, which involves leading and managing various projects. The average salary of a Business Consultant in the UK is £38,241, and this will increase with experience. This course qualifies you to fulfill any of the following roles:
- Business Analyst
- Business Analytics Analyst
- Business Change Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Financial Consultant
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.