Add to basket or enquire
Duco Digital is a BCS (Chartered Institute for IT) accredited training provider of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for individuals and businesses across the globe who are looking to develop AI & ML solutions & applications, integrate them into a business, conduct research and development or expand their knowledge to enhance their career.
Duco Digital's online AI courses provide the qualifications you need to develop and enhance your knowledge, business & career. As well as strengthening your current position, these industry-recognised qualifications could open up a range of exciting new opportunities.
• Study online at a convenient time and place that suits you on a mobile, tablet or desktop
• The exam is remote proctored, meaning you can complete your studies and take the exam all from the comfort of your own home. Exam cost included and all answers are in the course.
• Receive a free one year BCS Associate membership (normally costing £90) along with your industry recognised AI certification upon successful completion
• Weekday Email support. 9am - 5pm GMT timezone
• No entry requirements needed
• Our AI courses are designed to be informative, engaging and motivational; covering the essential knowledge, theories, quizzes & real-world examples to demonstrate the vast opportunities
• Your own learning portal so you can easily track your progress and view the content.
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence is a globally recognised professional qualification which will help develop your knowledge and understanding in these specific subjects:
- What is Human and Artificial Intelligence
- Why Universal Design is essential for developing new AI & Machine Learning solutions
- Understanding how Neuro-Linguistic Programming can be used to model the best of human behaviour
- Learning the EU guidelines for trustworthy AI
- What are the Asilomar AI principles
- Learn the technical and non-technical methods to assess trustworthy AI
- Discovering the opportunities AI & Machine Learning solutions could bring to solve global problems
- Learning what are the Machine Learning enablers
- Understanding the skills needed for Machine Learning
- What is Narrow (weak AI)?
- Visualising a schematic of AI
- Looking at real-world examples of AI robots
- Learning about multiple learning agents, the concepts of adversarial gaming, digital twinning and agent-based modelling.
- How automation is different than AI
- Looking at robotic paradigms with examples
- Challenges of creating robot mechanics
- How to apply the benefits of AI
- Funding a Machine Learning project
- How to build a Machine Learning toolbox including how we learn from data, the types of Machine Learning, an introduction to probability & statistics, an introduction to algebra and vector calculus, visualising data
- Introducing neural networks
- Discovering open source Machine Learning and robotic systems
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities of Machine Learning and human consciousness
- The Future or Artificial Intelligence.
Duco Digital's Course allows you to study the course at home in your own time:
• Work through online course content which is easy to follow, understand and in a logical format
• Login to continue your course and monitor your progression easily at-a-glance
• Book your online exam to take at home or in an office, no need to visit a test centre
• Multiple choice exam. All answers in the course
• Test paper included with practice questions
• Tutor support available on email 9 am - 5 pm Weekdays GMT Timezone
• Start today!
We're here to help you pass and grow your career.
Study with the UK's first online provider of the BCS Essentials Course in Artificial Intelligence.
Who is this course for?
Distance Learning is ideal if you prefer to study at home or work at your own pace on a mobile, tablet or laptop.
You don't need any previous experience or qualifications just the motivation to learn!
This Foundation professional certification in AI & Machine Learning will help develop your career in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, especially if you are planning to or are now working on an AI or Machine Learning project.
It will help your career if you are:
• An individual looking to up-skill
• Pursuing further education in IT or computing at University level
• Thinking of changing career
• Project Managers and Directors who need to understand more detail about the application and challenges of an AI/ML project
• Middle and senior managers running or assembling teams to create AI dependent applications and services, that need to understand the context of AI in an industrial setting.
Specifically, the following roles could benefit from this course (as well as good examples of career opportunities)
- Professional Research Managers
- Chief Technical Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Organisational Change Practitioners and Managers
- Business Change Practitioners and Managers
- Service Architects and Managers
- Program and Planning Managers
- Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads
- Process Architects and Managers
- Business Strategists and Consultants
- Web Page Developers
None - No experience or qualifications needed. We strongly recommend beginners to study the reading list.
You will not need to learn algebra, vector calculus or remember formulas for the exam.
An internet connection with a mobile/tablet or laptop is required.
Globally, AI solutions will be worth more than £30bn by 2024 - boosting productivity up to 30% with up to 25% savings & generate up to $15.7 trillion to the global economy in 2030.
Sectors currently leveraging benefits of AI include:
• Engineering & Manufacturing
• Cyber Security
• Education & more...
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.